Chapter 3

One week later, it is the day that our project will be past and report.

I hurriedly come early to practice myself from reporting in our project.

-SCIENCE time-

I was the first one to report our project. I stand straight and relax my body especially from knees. Then I start....

"Anyeonghaseyo classmates and Maam, I will report the project that we made by my partner." I said nervously.   "Fault movement is the reason why there is an Earthquake. It may cause Reverse or Normal fault..." I explain continously and when I finished reporting, I bow 90 degrees and go back to my seat.

"That was good Chaeyoung...." Jennie said while making her thumbs up and then the next thing I knew was the next reporter will be Jisoo and I whisper at her a 'Good luck Unnie' then she start reporting by introducing herself first.

Seems the teacher was running out of time because Jisoo didnt report well, the others say 'yes' because they will report tommorow and also they can practice today so that they can concentrate theireself tommorow.

-Lunch Time-

"Jisoo unnie, why are you so very nervous in your report?" Lisa asked.

"Im sorry, Im just cant concentrate because I cannot-" Jisoo was cut off.

"Its ok Jisoo, at least you finished reporting..." Jennie said and Jisoo nods.

"Lets start eating our lunch or else it will be cold." Jisoo said and we starting to eat our lunch.

Jisoo eat sushi, Jennie and lisa eat tempura and I eat Ramen Seafood noodles.

We bond together until Jimin comes...
I becamev silent when he and his friends comes.

"Hey girls, mind if we can join in your lunch today..." Namjoon said and they all agreed except for me cause Im still remain silent when they come.

"Sure.." Jennie said and they seat with us.

Sitting Arrangement:

Namjoon.Yoongi.Jennie.Lisa.Jungkook.Hobi
                                 Table
             Jin.Jisoo.Me.Jimin.Taehyung

When Jimin sit beside me, i become more and more silent.

We ate our lunch while chitchatting except for me....

So I just each my lunch without talking to them even my bestfriends...

"Yah Chaeyoungie, why are you so behave today?" Yoongi hyung, friend of Jimin ask me.

"Jinjja?" I pretend.

"Ne!!!" They all said then I fake laugh.

"Mianhe, I was thinking of something.." I lied.

"Something what?" Lisa ask with a weird look.

Oh m g what to tell? Im just lying.

"Nothing..." I said and continue eating. Thank goodness..😁😁😁😁

"I think Chaeyoung noona has a plan.."  I widen my eyes when Jungkook said it.

"Uhh.. Umm, something like that..." I lied then fake laugh.

"Uhuh!! I knew it..." He said.

"So what plan is that?" Jennie ask.

"My plan is... I.. Want to. Umm throw a party.." What? Did I just said that?