Chapter 5

The Rise.. has been shine and I woke up with a puffy eyes.

But I didnt realize that Jennie Unnie is not inside in the room so I decided to go out from the tent.

And then All of them are looking at me.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what happened?"

"Your eyes are so puffy."

"Are you crying last night?"

"What's the reason?"

"Noona, We are worried.."

"Is there something wrong?" And with his voice, my body feels nervous.

Its Jimin.

"Im okay guyss, I just watch a k-drama last night..." Sorry if I lied, I dont want you to be worried about me, just for a Fvcking Love.

"Phew... I thought you're broken hearted."

"Lets dont mind these scene and lets start playing activity...."

And with that we played ao many activities, but sometimes I didnt mind to join because Everytime I see Jimin's Face, I wanted to cry but I cannot do it  in front to my friends.

After the activity, we ate breakfast and take a shower.

After we take a shower we go to our tent.

Im with Jennie.

"Chaeyoung-ah, why did you lied to them?"

"Lied what?"

"You Lied to them that your not broken hearted."

"Im sorry Jennie but I cannot cry infront of our friends."

.

"I know it hurts but dont hide your emotions on us, were friends remember."

I want to speak to her and replied but sorry I can't Jennie.

                       ----🐼------🐼-------🐼

It was lunch time but still staying at the tent, reading a book since it is bored here inside.

I stop reading when someone open the zipper of the tent.

I sit properly and fake smile at him.

"How can I help you Mr.?"

"Ummm... I see your eyes are puffy, did you cry last night?"

"Well yeah, I just read the climax of these book." I think its good to lie and pretend to him.

"I see, ummm, can you please ummm
.. help me to get the attention  of Lisa,  please... " He said, shit I want to cry right now.

"Uummm. sure, just talk her about what girls like and tell her that you want to buy it for the most important woman to  you. "

"That's a great idea,  well thanks... " He said while shaking my hands just like my heart shaking in front of him.

"Welcome.... "

After that he walked away from our tent.

All the time I am not going to the activity that the Teacher gave. Well all day and all night I'm so tired just to see him.

Jimin's POV

5 days have passed since our conversation with Chaeyoung in our camping at Jehu island  after the camping, I have never have talk to her.

But our conversation in text messages still continuing since she gave me her phone number.

This time,  this is the day that I will confess my feelings to Lisa.

After Class,  I directly text Lisa to meet me at the rooftop.

After 7 minutes if waiting, she is now right here smiling at me.

" Yeah Jimin, What's the matter you let me came in the rooftop? " She asked.

I think I should  tell  about it right now.

"I think this is awkward to say but, I've been hiding this to you." I said and down my head.

"I- I like you Lisa since the beginning... " And with that, she gasped and put her hands in mouth.

"Oh..., ummm... is that so? " I nod.

"It's okay to have a feelings to me but sorry, I can't love you back Jimin because I'm starting to dating Jungkook......"

"It's okay,  I'm just confessing my feelings... " I replied back.

"I thought you liked Chaeyoung, Because Chaeyoung has a crushed on you.  I thought you knew it already... "

"How can she liked me, she is the one who help me to be close to you. "

"Ommo,  that's a bad, bad idea Jimin. I think she is a heart broken right now."

I never knew that she likes me.
I cannot see into her eyes that she liked me.

If she likes me, While we are still at the Jeju island. Does she cried because of me? Does she lied in front of us just to hide her feelings from me?

Uggghhh...... I might be crazy right now....

This Feelings that I have right now, I don't understand.....