Chapter 4

Morning class started.... and Im here at our classroom reading a book or should i say, FANFICTION book until our teacher comes.....

"Good Morning class, I have an announcement. In these week we have a 3days & 2night trip to jeju island because our principal just told me that this trip will be our prize that we won from 'Dramatic scene'."

And with that the students shout happily.

"And when would that be?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Tommorow. so pack your things tonight, Tommorow at 8am we will wait for our bus, arasseo?"And with that our classmates gossip about the trip.

"So do what you want today because all teachers are busy ."

I do what the teacher said, I just listen any music in my phone using my earphones.

After class, I go to my house immedietly and pack things..

I bring my 2 sleep clothes and summer clothes and dresses since I feel that these vacation looks like summer...

___._____._____.____.__

Jisoo's POV

"Where are the others?"Taehyung said while looking at his wrist watch.

"Oh, Jimin has arrive. Thank goodness" Jungkook said.

"Hi Jimin..."

"Hello"

"Why so late? I thought you would come early at 6 am"

"Sorry bro, I just woke up late and I didnt knew that the time is running so fast." He said while scratching his neck.

"Should I give you a punishment?"

"Um..... Nope." He reply, and with that Jin, Yoongi,Hoseok,Namjoon,Jennie and Lisa came.

"Good morning guysss, sorry we didnt tell you that we would be late because we just bought foods in the convenience store." Namjoon said and I can see all of them have brought some plastic cellophane.

"It's okay, are we all completed?" Taehyung asked.

"I think one is missing,"

"Park Chaeyoung is not here..." I said.

"Should I call her?" Jungkook said and all of them nod and then Jungkook dialed her.

📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱
"Hello"

(Hello)

"Chaeyoung, where are u now?"

(Im here at the campus gate...)

"Great, well come here immedietly arraseo?"

(ne....)

📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲

"I thought she is still in her house...." Jennie sigh.

"GOOD MORNING GUYS... " and with that we all stare at her outfit, she is wearing a Yellow T-shirt and high waist short, Of course me, Jennie and Lisa wear shorts today but for her it looks like unique because she has a nice legs.

"Ummm, guys?" She said and we all back to our senses.

"Good Morning...."we  all greeted her back and then come to me and lock her arms from me and said "Good Morning Unnie.."