broken ( a harry styles fanfiction )

I was just walking casually and then I saw him . He was so tall and dark , I knew nothing about him . I wanted to get closer but the closer I got the further he went . If he could just turn around I could see his face and maybe recognize him.

I started running and before I could stop myself I was right behind him . He smelt of musk and I was intoxicated .

...

" Rose ! " , my mothers high-pitched voice could be heard from a mile away .

"coming mom" , today was the first day of school , finally I'm in my second last year . Summer was so peaceful as I read book after book , from Jane Austen to Scott Fitzgerald , I couldn't get enough . I've always been one of those quiet girls but that proved wrong until I met my best friend Tatiana.

She's probably the loudest girl you will ever meet and she's so pretty. Every boy at school wants her. To be honest I'm actually quite jealous , I've never been wanted and no boy has ever looked at me like they look at her. Well that's gonna change when I get to school.

"Rose , how much longer can you take. Your brothers been waiting for over half an hour for you to finish."

My brother . Noah . Ugh , he has this thing called .. um . oh being an obnoxious asshole. Now don't get me wrong I love him but he's a prick .

"Holy shit Rose , you would think that if someone took that long they would atleast look nice."

"Ha ha , very funny. Now stop being a tool and help me with breakfast."

..

"Okay now sis , listen carefully this is my year to win over the ladies and I can't do that with my pestering sister on my case the whole time okay."

Wow I feel loved.

So I got out the car and Tatiana runs up to me and throws her arms around my neck. She's even prettier than when I last saw her.

"Girl , summer vacay was amazing . I met the hottest guy there and oh my gosh. He was so attractive and he asked for my number. So anyway we went out that night and then we went to his apartment and things got a little steamy, if you know what I mean."

I don't actually but that's fine. I don't really want to listen to this but I guess I have to.

"Anyway like I was saying , things got steamy, and guess who's not a virgin anymore .. Me. Ugh I feel so free and wild."

As she carried on with this whole summer thing I couldn't help but notice the new boy. He was tall and had curly hair.

He turned around and had piercing green eyes and I don't think I have ever seen a boy so beautiful. He caught me looking but he just smiled at me. I could see his dimples and boy were they hot.

"Earth to Rose!! , are you even listening to my story."

"Oh um yeah."

We were walking to class and someone just knocked into me and everything fell.

"Um excuse me asshole. You don't just fucking walk into people without saying sorry."

"Sorry , it was an accident."

He picked up all my stuff before I could get it and when he looked up at me I realized that it was the same curly haired boy I saw outside.