SKOOL

Since Lukas has been staying over for a while now, it should be easier for us to get to school.

But the shitty thing about this is that Lukas had to stay in the guest room last night.

It's Helen's rules, he has to sleep in the guest room on Sundays, and Mondays. But fuck two days is a lot.

Considering he is my 'boyfriend' so cringy, but this is what I've wanted for a long ass time.

I'm so lost in my thoughts it's crazy, I didn't even realize my alarm was going off. I turn and smack the shit out of that annoying ass alarm and I decide it would be fun to go wake my new boyfriend up.

I walk out of my door slowly, tip toeing down the stairs and make my way into the guest room. I walk in the room, but he's already awake just laying there. I close the door, snapping him out of his daydream. He looks over at me smiling.

"Hi." He whispers almost too soft for me to hear it.

I return the softest 'hi'. I get into bed with him and he tries to sit me on his lap, but I stop him.

"What's up?" He asks

Nothings up we just have 45 minutes until school starts and I really don't want Helen or Gabe to walk in on us. I mean Gabe wouldn't react badly. Well,  to be fair to Helen, she reacted pretty well so.

"Nothing, we just have to get ready for school." I say standing up off the bed.

He stands up as well. I get ready to leave, but he stops me.

"What?" I ask.

"Somethings up. What is it?"

Well, he knows me well for someone who hasn't known me for that long. Also, because we just started dating.

"Can we talk at school?" I ask, I know it's dumb to have to ask, but his friends are assholes and I don't want to deal with their bullshit at all today or any day.

"Of course we can talk at school. We just can't do the PDA stuff." He says disappointingly.

"Okay." I say keeping my head down, walking out the door.

"Philip!" He yells.

I look back and just roll my eyes. I knew this was going to happen, but I still want to be with him. I don't care how stupid I sound.

"It's fine, Lukas, I get it. I won't kiss you, hug you, or even touch you at school." I say, yelling back to him.

I walk into my room, and get my day started. I brush my teeth, wash my face, put on deodorant. I leave the bathroom to change out of my pajamas. I finish changing and go downstairs, because I can smell breakfast. Gabe is the best.

I go downstairs and I see Lukas is already eating is pancakes with Bacon, and orange juice.

"Morning, Philip." Gabe greets me with a smile.

I return the good morning, moving to sit at the table at the chair furthest from Lukas. I mean, if I can't touch him at school, shouldn't the same rules apply for home? This so going to be fun.

"Philip, really?" Lukas says rolling his eyes.

I barely even did anything, and this is getting under his skin. Come on Lukas.

"What?" I say pretending not to know what he's talking about.

"Why'd you sit so far away?" He asks brows furrowed. All I can do is laugh at him in the most extra way.

"Just practising for school." I say. Maybe that was a bit harsh, but I want to get my point across. Plus, I hate to do this in front of Gabe. He doesn't know I'm now 'allowed' to touch Lukas at school.