3. Text

Oh my god I'm so tired. :,(
Zzzzzz

It's like 6 a.m. what are you doing up?

Jesse wanted to travel this early so we could spend more time with Mich.

Who are these people?

Jesse is my childhood best friend. So is Chase (I'm sure I'll mention his creepy ass later). And Mich is my ex lover/old long distance best friend.

The Long Story Girl. Got it. So are you gay then?

Lesbian is the correct term and no, I'm bisexual. But I can be hella gay for some people tbh.

Nice.

Mhm. Anyway, why are you up so early?

Work. I'm just practicing some lines before I have to go work.

Sounds fun. Good luck though.

Thank you. Get some sleep in the car, okay? Time it with my work schedule so I can talk to you more lol.

Oh, you'll hear a lot from me. I can be dramatic and this is a huge deal for me. So sorry in advance if I scare you off.

You're not gonna kill this girl are you?

No but I might kill my travel mates tbh.

I'll help you hide the bodies.

Awesome!
Anyway, I think I'm gonna try and sleep some more, of the boys let me.

To Alina's friends: Let her sleep or I will kick your asses.

LMAO they just rolled their eyes and said, "not again". I'm literally meeting my first online friend for the first time in years and I'm meeting another one in about a month. They think I'm weird for having more online friends than real ones.

Nothing wrong with it as long as they all treat you good. I gotta go to work. Sweet dreams and safe travels.
I get out at 1 for lunch and then 10 for the day.

Alright. Talk to you then Alex. Bye. :)
Read 6:39 p.m.