19. Real Life

A soft knock at the door captured Alina's attention. She opened the door and smiled nervously, her chest heaving up and down from all of the excitement of one of her favorite show's latest episodes.

Alex stood in the doorway, looking sexy as all hell. A black leather jacket sat around his shoulders, a gray shirt underneath, paired with some jeans. He looked like a bad boy, and Alina knew even if he was one, she'd still be head over heels.

"Hi." She breathed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Hey." He said, looking at her like she put the stars in the sky.

"Hey, hi, hello." Caitlin said as she pulled her friend from the door, allowing the celebrity inside.

Alex chuckled and stepped in. "What are you two up to?"

"She's freaking out over The Walking Dead and I'm just over here drawing." Caitlin stated.

"Hey! You'd freak out too if you were wondering about... I don't know... Somebody from some show and they came back." Alina defended herself.

"We do that with Supernatural all the time. When Kevin comes back, you're gonna go nuts and forget all about Jack." The brunette smirked.

"I want to disagree, but let's face it, Sam is my number one and Kevin is ultimately my number two." Alina stated.

"Jack is right here." Alex coughed, looking slightly jealous.

Alina giggled and nodded her head. "Yes, you are. Jealous?"

"It's not like she's yours... yet." Caitlin coughed, averting her attention to her artwork as if she hadn't just said that.

Alex nodded his head, blushing slightly. Alina did the same, looking at her feet. Suddenly, her blue converse become a lot more interesting.

"Are you both ready for dinner?" Alex asked, trying to clear the awkwardness that formed in the air.

"Yes." Alina smiled, looking down at her outfit. She wore a cute blue and purple flannel top that fit tightly underneath her chest. She paired it with dark brown jeans and her converse.

Caitlin smiles softly. "You two go ahead. I'll order room service or something."

"Uh... No?" Alina asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." The brunette defended.

"Caitlin, come on." Alina huffed.

"You two go. Have fun. Make it a date." The girl smiled.

"You're passing up food for me to go on a date? What, are you trying to get me laid here or something?" Alina quirked an eyebrow, then gasped. "No, you're trying to get laid! With who?!"

Caitlin rolled her eyes. "Oh my god, I'm not like that. Go. Before I change my mind."

Alina poured but nodded, feeling bad. Caitlin sure was a stubborn one, though. She turned to Alex and smiled. "Ready to go?"

Alex smiled and held his arm out for her to take. A swell of his heart occurred as she looped her arm with his. "I am."

"Then let's go." Alina smiled, pulling him out of the door.