Wolf Demon

~Dream~
"What do you want!" I screamed. A gigantic black wolf sat at the corner of my room. I held my knees to my chest with tears streaming down my face.
"You know what I want." The wolf's mouth did not move, instead the voice echoed in my head.
"You d-don't mean-" I stuttered.
"Yes. You wished for your mother to be saved from that car crash . . . and now you owe me your body." The voice echoed calmly.
"But you said you were just joking! That you were just happy to help!" I screamed in disbelief. The voice cackled in my head.
"I'm a demon I lied!" The wolf cackled louder.
"Please don't do this!" I started to sob.
"You made your wish. Now you owe me." The wolf said calmly. It bared it's teeth and jumped on me.
~End of Dream~

I screamed as I sat up from my bed. My face stained in tears. My body felt hot and sore. I had forgotten that I was home alone. My father had stayed at the hospital where my mother had to stay for a few days. I looked outside. The moon and stars shined in the dark night sky. I was mesmerized by the moon. It was in it's most beautiful phase in my opinion, it was a full moon. I got off my bed and got dressed. With what happened in that dream I need fresh air. I got dressed in grey sweatpants, blue tank top and a black hoodie. I grabbed some socks and sandals and headed out in the forest that was behind my house. In the woods it was peaceful. There was a clearing deep in the woods. I climbed a tree and just sat on a branch. I played music on my phone (without earbuds) but low. I stared into the clearing watching the trees.

~A little bit later~
The tree started to hurt my back so I climbed down and layed on my back in the grass. The clearing allowed me to see the moon and stars.
"I will not be dormant in your body everyday."
"What do you want? Why did you need a body?" I gasped I turned my music off.
"Having a body keeps me alive longer. But I will take control when I want."
"How? What are you going to do?" I said scared
"Everyday at midnight in order to keep me satisfied you will drink blood either human or animal but I prefer human blood. If you don't I will take control of your body and find the blood myself. When you're emotions are strongest it will make you weak and allow me to take control so I suggest you be careful. And finally on full moons you will transform into a black wolf and I will take control. Like tonight for example." The voice chuckled.
"Wha-" I was interrupted by a giant pain in my chest. I let out a blood curdling scream that made birds fly from the trees. My heart beat grew faster and my body grew hot. My bones started to crack and move. Teeth, claws and black fur started to grow. Soon I was a giant black wolf.
"Don't worry you'll have your body back in the morning, now to find some food." The demon cackled.
This worried me, I hoped that it would find animals and not any humans.