Chapter 38

Chapter 38

*Harry's POV* 

I growled as I heard Niall and Zayn yell "no!" through my phone from Liam's end. They assumingly hung up the phone for Liam before he could even explain what happened at that club.

"Idiots!" I hissed, hanging up my phone angrily and stomped to the living room.

My whole family looked up at me as I fumed and they all looked worried. Louis was the first to talk, saying, "Woah, there. What were Niall and Zayn yelling about?"

"You wanna know what they did as soon as they got to Germany? Huh?" I asked instead of answering straightforward. "They took Liam to a club! They took my husband to a club! They took him to a f***ing club!"

"First of all, Liam's only your fiancé - for now," Gemma said, adding in the last part when I glared at her. "I mean, you guys aren't married yet, so calm down, will you?"

"And secondly, what's the big deal with them taking Liam to a club?" Louis asked. "I think it's freaking awesome that went there."

"You would," I muttered and started pacing. "They had no permission or any right to just take him there!"

Eleanor cleared her throat before she spoke. "Um, yeah, they kinda do have a right to take him there. They're his best mates, Harry. He's allowed to have some fun too, remember?"

"El, I didn't ask for you opini- "

"Woah. Hold on. Are you actually scolding my wife right now? No way in hell or here on earth am I letting you do that; especially in front of me!" Louis cut me off, standing up quickly and confronting me.

"Lou, I didn't - "

"Apologize, Styles," he continued over me. "Come on, now. Say you're 'sorry' to my wife. Now, Harry."

I sighed and looked to Eleanor. "I'm sorry, El. I didn't mean to be so rude to you; or anyone else, for that matter."

"Of course you didn't," she said back with a soft smile.

"Alright. Clearly we need to discuss whatever Harry is going on about," said Mum authoratatively. "But first, Harry Edward Styles! You know better than to swear around your family; especially with your children in the house. Good thing they're upstairs, taking a nap."

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that," I muttered with a sigh.

"Good. Now go take a seat on the couch and explain everything properly," she said, pointing to the spot between Gemma and Louis.

After I took a seat there, I looked up at everyone's eyes. "Niall and Zayn took Liam to a club. That has to be against some rule, right?"

Gemma snorted, saying, "What rule? One of your rules that says, 'Don't let Liam have any fun in order to keep him safe'? That's really lame and really sad for Liam. How are you two engaged? Why hasn't he left you for good?"

"Gemma!" I said in disbelief. "I- I let Liam have fun."

"Yeah. Only with you," Louis retorted. "You idea of fun is having 'hot sex' with Liam. As if that's all Liam wants to do."

"He's fine with it," I snapped back, gritting my teeth. "Look. My point is, they shouldn't have gone there just to throw Liam a Bachelor's Party now."

"What?! They threw Liam a Bachelor's party without inviting me? How dare they!" Louis exclaimed.

El and Gemma rolled their eyes at him and I groaned in annoyance. Of course that's all he hears from what I said!

"You know what? I'm on your side now, Haz. They left me out of that party, so to retaliate, we'll leave them out of your Bachelor's party. It's the perfect plan," Louis continued excitedly.