#Jandi

*Cyrus' POV*

I looked at my watch. It read 5:01. Jonah should be here.. He told me to meet here at 5:00. It's past five! He is late! Wait- what if he got hurt? What if he stood me up and he is not coming?

I paced back and fourth. "Why do I have these feeling for him?" I asked myself aloud. "Why do I have to like my best friends boyfriend? I don't want to feel these feeling but I.... I can't stop them." I took a deep breath. "Okay, Cyrus," I said to myself. "Maybe if you list all of his bad qualities, then maybe you won't like him anymore? One; Umm.. I can't name any! He has no bad qualities! Jonah is just perfect in everyway. Jonah is so kind and such an amazing person! He has no flaws! His eyes are gorgeous, his smile makes me melt inside. Ughh I think I'm in love or something." I paused and took a deep breath.

"Hey, Cyrus!" I heard Jonah say from behind me.

"Oh, hey! How much of that did you hear?" I asked

"How much of what did I hear?"

"Oh, nothinggg.." I said and looked at the ground. Then I looked back at Jonah. "So, what are we doing?"

"I don't really know. Andi and I usually just go with the flow... Now that I think about it, we normally just do the things I want to do.." Jonah said and looked at the ground

"Why don't you do anything she wants to do?" I asked.

"I don't know... She usually just agrees with whatever I want to do." He replied.

We stood there silently for a moment.

"What would you like to do today, Cy?" Jonah looked up at me.

"You're asking me what I want to do? Woah, that would be the first. Well, umm.. we could-"

"Hey guys!" Andi said as she came right next to Jonah and held his hand.

"Hi, Andi." Jonah said.

"Hey," I said.

"What were you talking about?" She asked.

"Nothing really," Jonah said. "We were just trying to figure out what to do."

"Oh, cool."

"I thought you were with Bex," I said.

"I was, but we came home early so I thought, 'I'll just meet up with the boys!' I hope that's okay with you two.." Andi said.

"Yeah, it's totally fine. I'm glad you made it here." Jonah smiled.

Andi smiled back and placed her head on Jonah's shoulder. "So.. what shall the three of us do?"

"Well, I have to go. So it's just gonna be the two of you. Have fun," I said and walked away without another word.

Well, looks like today isn't going to be such a great day after all.

I decided to walk to Marty's house. Yes, I know where he lives. It's not weird at all.

I walked up the driveway and knocked at his door. The door opened and I saw Marty.

"Hey, Cyrus! What's up?" He said.

"I was wondering if we could talk about something," I said nervously. Marty had this concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, of course. Come on in," He said and let me inside.

"Are your parents home?" I asked.

"No, they're at some kind of meeting."

"Okay," I said as we both walked into his room and sat on his bed. "I just wanted to talk to you about something very important because you seem like a very trustworthy person."

"I'd like to think I'm trustworthy," he chuckled. "So, what is this important thing you would like to talk about?"

I sat criss cross applesauce and started playing with my shoes lace.

"Is everything okay?" Marty asked.

I looked at him. "Not really," I said and looked back at my shoe.

"What's wrong?"

"Well," I began. "Jonah and Andi are a couple now."

"That's great!"

"Not to me."

"What do you mean?" He asked slowly.

"I-I.. I'm jealous..."

"Aww! You like Andi!!"

"No- Marty... I don't like her..." I said and looked him in the eye.

"Then why- wait.. Ohhh! You like... Jonah....?"

I nodded my head. We sat there for a few minutes in silent.

"Cyrus," Marty began. "It's okay that you like Jonah. Everything will turn out fine. And maybe one day, just maybe, Jonah will have the same feelings for you. And if not, then you will find someone else. There are plenty of people who would probably die just to see you."

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Yes," He said and smiled. Then his phone buzzed. He picked up his phone and looked at it.

"Well," he began. "It looks like the Jefferson Middle School gossiper got the memo about Andi and Jonah.."

"Why? What does it say?"

Marty looked at me with empathy. "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes!" I said.

"Okay.." He cleared his throat and began reading, "'Does Jefferson Middle School have another couple?! Andi Mack and Jonah Beck were seen earlier at the park, holding hands. They were also seen with another student, Cyrus Goodman, but he left soon after Andi arrived. Is Goodman jealous of #Jandi or did he leave so #Jandi could be alone? Stay tuned to JMS Gossip for more information!'"

I took a deep breath. "Whoever wrote that must've been at the park, right?"

"Maybe.." Marty's phone buzzed and he looked at it. "It's my mom. She and my dad will be home soon."

"I better get going, then."

"Yeah," Marty said and stood up from his bed. I stood up as well.

"See you later," I said and walked out of his room. I walked out his front door, down the driveway and started heading towards The Spoon. I could really use some baby taters right now..