I.. Uh.. Nevermind

"Buffy," I began. "I don't want to tell her how I feel about Jonah."

"You don't have to tell her about Jonah," Buffy said. "You can just say that you don't have feelings for girls?"

"But I want to tell her how I feel about Jonah," I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Then tell her."

"But I don't want to!"

"Cyrus," Buffy said while putting her arm around my shoulders, "just listen to your heart. If your heart says that you should tell her, then tell her."

I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gulped as I walked into The Spoon. I looked around and saw her sitting at a table in the corner of the room. I walked over to her and sat across from her.

She saw me and smiled, "Hey Cyrus! What did you want to talk to me about?"

I took a deep breath. "Iris," I said. "I like you a lot, but only as a friend.."

"Are you breaking up with me?" She asked confusingly.

I nodded.

"What? W-why?"

"I like somebody else..."

Iris glared at me like a dog glares at a human when we try to take their bone away. She got up and ran out of The Spoon. I stood up and was about to go after her until I saw Jonah walk in. He looked at me and came over.

"Why did Iris run out like that?" He asked. "She was in tears."

Oh, great, I made Iris cry..... Ugh I hate my life so much right now...

"Oh.. um.. I just... broke up with her.." I said and looked at the ground.

"May I ask why you broke up with her?" He said.

I took a deep breath. I'll just tell him why I broke up with her. I won't say the WHOLE truth.. But I'll say some... "Umm, I broke up with her because I like somebody else.." I said while staring at my feet.

"Oh, really? Who is it that you like?"

I looked up at him.

Suck it up, buttercup! Just tell him you like him. There is a chance that he likes me too! He is single now AND he is bi.. so, there is a good chance that he likes me, right?

"I like y-"

"Hey guys!" Andi said and magically appeared right next to Jonah.

"Oh, hey Andi," Jonah smiled and took her hand in his. I looked at them confusingly.

"We got back together this morning," Andi explained.

I nodded and looked down.

"So," Jonah said and looked at me. "What were you telling me?"

I looked at him, then at Andi, then back at him, then back at Andi. Then my eyes locked with Jonah's. "I.. uh.. nevermind," I said as I unlocked our very uncomfortable eye contact and quickly walked out of The Spoon. I texted Buffy;

Me

Buffy I need you

Please answer me

idk what to do

I told Iris..

and Jonah and Andi r back together

helpppp

My phone buzzed, but it wasn't a reply from Buffy. Instead, it was the gossip page.

I read what the gossip page said in my head, "Cyris is over! I just got word that Cyrus Goodman and Iris (idk her last name) just broke up! The question is; Why did Cyrus break up with Iris??? STAY TUNED AS I COLLECT MORE INFORMATION ON THIS STORY!"

I put my phone in my pocket and started running. I didn't know where I was going, but I know wherever I was running to had to be better than here.