Chapter 12

"Niall stop it it won't work I'm sorry " being with him and he got laid with someone who am I ? Am I a trouble or such a bullshit ? when i look through Niall's eyes an unwelcomed tears fell in his cheeks " I'm sorry I won't disturbed you anymore forget this what happened to us and don't you ever go near to my girlfriend" he stared at my eyes and look away and stared to walk away from me, wait what girlfriend ? soo that means I'm nothing ? am I only a replacement or a place mat ?

"Mom !! where are you ?" when I got home no one is here I'm feel so lonely where are they ? this makes me I'm useless . When I unlocked my phone text message all over on my phone its from Zoey .

"Elizabeth, go to your room "

"okay mother , jk Zoey "

"Surprise !!!!!" when I got to my room I saw them my family and friends I don't know what date is today probably the most worst day ever .

"Why ? what is today ? " I questioned them and raised my brow they got party popper , cakes , cupcakes its seems someone got a birthday . "Oh Darling don't you remember ? its your birthday ! by the way we throw a party for your sweet sixteen and later some of your classmates will come here " my mom hugged me and shes really happy throwing me a party even I don't want too but today is the day birthday and broke up with Niall oh wait their is no us . "Mom I really appreciate this and thank you for preparing my birthday and I don't think someone will come here later " I mumbled and look at her

"Don't you worry dear your friends help you for your invitations they will come trust me " my mom squealed I glance through Zoey and Zayn and I waved at them . "Well darling I'll be out of town tomorrow but since its your birthday I'll leave today and if you need something just call me okay ? she pulled me into a hug and leave me with Zoey , Zayn , Taylor , my brother and my sister .

"Someone who throw a party by the way Liz can I invited my friends? " my sister smile at me and I nodded " thank you soo much and by the way Lil sis happy birthday " she kissed in my cheeks and she left tapping her phone .

" Liz can I invite too? " Makh asked me and I nodded he gently hug me " someone is spoiled brat right now " he whisper through my ear and I giggled .

" Soooo this is our group study huh ? " I raised a brow and burst out laughing

" Yeah and by the way who are this guy ? " zoey come towards me and whisper at me " shit I'll talk to you later and I'll explain okay ? " I mumbled and grab Taylor's hand I'm dead at him of everything . " what the fuck Liz who is that guy ! did you kissed him ? did you fuck him ? " He yelled at my face and I stay silently . " did you saw this !" gently he point through his bruise in his face " Yes and no I'm so sorry about that his just a pain his my- "

"boyfriend ?" he stare at my eyes meeting his eyes and he look away .

" Not at all " I mumbled at him and he engulf me into a tight hug

" Happy birthday I love you " he mumbled at me and I rest at his chest .

***

Hi guys I'm so happy I reach 500 readers I wish this week I will reach 1k and I'm so happy btw do you love reading After ? it's a Harry fanfic its so nice and I love it hahaha just keep reading and voting and comment :) maybe soon chapter will be long :))

FAN ?

VOTE ?

SHARE ?

COMMENT ?