Chapter 2 .

I was laying in bed, contemplating what the fuzzy feeling at the pit of my stomach was when I began to think about Niall. I don't understand and can't explain why that perverted boy is making me feel this way or why it won't stop.

My phone buzzed on my nightstand, the screen lighting up and presenting an unknown number.

"Unknown" 

babe , im so sorry about how i acted to ya today

I laughed, thinking that the person had the wrong number.

Unknown

answer me or i'll call you babe.

My phone rang moments later as I hesitantly clicked the reply button.

"Hello?" I asked into the device.

"I'm sorry about what I did to you today, Elizabeth." A deep Irish accent breathed into the speaker.

I rolled my eyes. "Uhm... Sorry? Do I know you?" I joked, trying to mess with him.

"It's Niall Yeah, no duh, Einstein See you in class, Elizabeth."

"Is that all you called me for, Niall?" I asked, astonished by his idiotic actions.

"Y-Yeah. Gotta go. Bye." The line cut off, signaling that he hung up.

Next Morning

I was half asleep, scrolling through my phone when my mom called my name.

"Elizabeth! You're going to be late to school!"

"I'm going!" I yelled back, struggling to put on a random pair of jeans and a hoodie. I ran to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, then running back to my room to retrieve my backpack.

My mom and I rushed to the car and she drove me hurriedly to school.

25 Minutes Later

"You are here already honey !" My mom glanced at me and smile

"Thanks for the ride, mom." I kissed her cheek and scurried out of the car, jogging through the door and heading to my locker when I bumped into someone.

My books and papers scattered everywhere on the ground, causing me to sigh.

"I'm so sorry." An unfamiliar gruff voice said.

My eyes traveled to his, quickly taking in his appearance black hair, perfect quiff, plump lips, and brown eyes. He was the definition of attractive.

"I'm Zayn by the way."

"Hi Zayn, I'm Elizabeth." I smiled, reaching for my books as he help me collect the papers that laid on the floor.

"I don't usually say this out of nowhere, but you're really stunning, Elizabeth." I felt the heat rising up to my cheeks as I looked down.

"That's the first time anyone has ever called me that." I shyly admit, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

The bell then rung, interrupting us.

"Well, I should be going, here's your stuff. It was nice meeting you. I hope I see you around." He wave at me and start to go different directions

****

"Okay class, there's a new student today. Meet Zayn." Mrs. Lily introduced.

He shyly waved at the class.

"Damn, he's fine." The school's slut cooed.

"You can sit next to Elizabeth , Zayn." Mrs. Lily smiled.

He walked towards to me, sitting in the vacant seat next to mine.

"Hey, Elizabeth." He smiled

"Hi, Zayn." I started to look at his beautiful hazel brown eyes

"Well, looks like Zayn already got a new friend." The teacher joked.

And everyone started to chuckle .

******

A/N NOTE

LOVE BIRDS ;) ARGHH MY BACK HURTS IF MY BACK DOESN'T HURT I'M GONNA CONTINUE THIS ONE BUT MY BACK CANT I'M IN PAIN :( I THINK ZAYN HAS A FEELINGS FOR ELIZABETH :o WELL WHAT WILL HAPPENED TO NIALL ? 

—-

VOTES ? ♥

COMMENTS ? ♥

SHARE ? ♥ 

Author and my editor <3 @CutieZoePie