Chapter 9- I love you

Elizabeth POVs

I woke up in hospital and I saw Harry and my brother they are were  asleep "Hey your already awake " Harry murmered at me I really adore his voice "Hey thank you but what just happened ?" My voice was really weak I can tell .

"Well you past out a few week-" I cut him off

"A FEW WEEKS ?! " I yell at surprised of that it means that I've been sleep here for few weeks I was really weak.

" I guess " he chuckled and he smile at me showing his dimples his soo attractive .

"Anyways thank you for -" this Harry cut me off, actually I didn't expect that his polite well sometimes .

"No not me , Niall did " he giggle and I didn't say anything we were enemies I hate him soon much but why he did it anyways ?

"Makh !!!" I yelled at my brother I really sound upset

"what the fuck Elizabeth ! " my brother come towards to my bed and sit beside me a tear fell in my eyes and I wiped it with my thumb .

"I wish I died " I sobs and cover my face

"no shhh I'm only here " my brother hugged me and notice my scars in my wrist . "Elizabeth ? why ?" my brother look sad this because of bullying me in school nobody know people that I was bullied . We were inturped by a knock of the door .

"Well ms.Wilkinson the good news is you can discharge today and you'll be okay " the nurse smile at me and start to get off my oxygen .

***

When I was discharge I saw Niall he was wearing some jacket hoddie, addidas and snapbacks  in the lobby sitting here and his sleeping I sat with him and he look soo exhausted and tired . He look so cute when ever he sleep , slowly opened his eyes .

"Hey thank yo-" he cutted me off by his kiss the kiss was really sweet I can feel his tounge battling mine and he hugged me so tight .

"what was that ?" my eyes opened in surprise and he smile

" look Elizabeth when we are in the grade 7 I saw you my world stop when I saw you I already in love at you and you know what I'm so soo sorry bullying at you I thought when I bully you you'll going  notice me I was so naïve at my self  I love you" he explain at me and I wipe my eyes with my eyes the boy I always bully was already in love at me .

" don't cry and Zoey told me that you self harm because of me , Is that true ?" his eyes was really red I think he cried all day .

"no its okay I understand you " and I hugged him soo tight "Liz will you be mine ?" he whisper at my ear sending a shivers in my spine "I do " I pull away from the hug and squish his cheeks .

"Lets go my brother is already waiting at me , join me ?"I asked him and he nodded and kiss me at my forehead .

****

A/N NOTES

HOW WAS IT ? I HOPE YOU'LL LOVE THIS CHAPTER BUT ANYWAY WHAT WILL YOU THINK HAPPENED NEXT ? AND THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS THERE WILL BE A FIGHT AND IT INCLUDES WITH EXPLICT WORDS . BTW ITS ONLY A STORY OKAY ? and if theirs something wrong with my grammars I'm terrible sorry it because of my eyes I hope you understand

******

FAN ?❤

COMMENT?❤

SHARE?❤

VOTE ?❤