My sweet angel~(yandere!Bendy x angel!reader)

(A/n): I'm kinda disappointed that no one wanted to sent any fan art but it's your choice and I full respect it. Anyways here's a story.

"There's are little angel! She/he is something great! I'm so proud Of you! I'm sure everyone is gonna love you!" Joey said excitedly looking at (Y/N).

"I'm sure that! So you have other companies too, bendy the dancing demon, and boris the wolf! Now no need to be shy and let's celebrate your arrival my angel!" Joey than let you out of cage, it's been so long since you saw a actually person other than Joey.

You are an sweet and amazing angel with your bright lovely halo flowing above your head, you're cute little wings on your side with light bright feathers like doves. You were the perfect in a way no one can express not even your own creators can explain it too, but success at making a great character.

"Hey Joey! Well? Where's the new character? Don't tell me you failed to do it. You'll never make something good as me and Boris! So I'm guessing you failed at a other one." Bendy said with a little disappointment and sarcasm.

"That's were your wrong my boy! I--we! We made a other successful character! (Y/N) the perfect angel we ever made! She/he can sing and dance like you bendy! But...better" Joey said chuckles very darkly.

"W-What?! Someone is stealing my spotlight! Than they gonna fight me for it! I'm never giving it up!" He said very annoyed and angry. But than saw the most beautiful and wonderful angel of his life, his heart skip a beat. (Y/N) came out of the room and looks around he/she to see their surroundings.

"Umm..hello...I'm (Y/N)...the angel! Nice to meet you all! I'm the new character that Joey my creator made. I'm happy to be working with you!" She bowed at everyone with nervously.

Everyone had second thoughts but immediately loved (Y/N) the angel. They loved the fact she/he try's their best to help around the studio and did their best on stage. They appreciate her/him dearly but who really love and care for them was the one and only

Bendy.

He loves (Y/N) so much that he'll do anything to make them happy. He even kill anyone. He just wants (Y/N) to himself. No one just (Y/N), he's been acting as usual but deep down inside he's obsesses over her/him. One day Joey was being a pain in the ass around the studio than he got so mad when (Y/N) try calming him down he hit them leaving a scratch on their face...Leaving fear and despair.

Bendy was pissed and planning to kill Joey with even thinking . Bendy lured Joey into a secret room than what Joey saw was unexpected Sammy and Wally corpses on the floor with blood pool. Joey was backing out than saw bendy true form. A monster. Before Joey escape it was too late. Henry didn't know what was going and everyone in the studio started to worry.

"Alright everyone calm down! We can still do this! The show must go on! So let's continue our show like Joey would want us too!" He motivating everyone to still continue.

"H-Henry thank you for not giving up on u-us. I promise you won't regret! I'll work as hard as before!" You said making your halo brighter.

Henry couldn't help but smile at how cute you looked like a puppy. He wasn't the type of person like Joey, he's a gentleman and would respect the people he meets. To him you were like a little sister, but bendy ain't having that. So he plans his kill tonight with no more care who finds the body he'll kill them too.

~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~~

It was time to close the studio and Henry was closing up but than saw bendy tail behind a table and decided to check on him. But that was soon death was waiting than bendy true form killed Henry. You started to worry about Henry so you decided to check on him but saw him and watch bendy as he killed him.

You saw everything that bendy did and you started to back away from what just happened but than you knock over something that made a huge sound.

"Oh somebody here! Well,well, well I don't mind look for them~"

(A/n): I'm leaving it a cliffhanger. Don't ask any questions. Good bye.

Meme of the day: