It's okay now.(Inky bendy x reader)

(A/n):єvєrчσnє hєrє αrє vєrч ѕwєєt, αnd kínd pєσplє hєrє, í αpprєcíαtє thαt чσu guчѕ cαrє fσr fσr mє. í hσnєѕtlч thínk nσ σnє wσuld cαrє αnd thínk í'm líkє α αttєntíσn whσrє. αnчwαч plєαѕє dσn't mínd mє αnd єnjσч thє ѕtσrч! Also I know a user named @kyubey2468 said some sweet stuff and thank you! Enjoy!

Coming back to art studio was the worst mistake you've ever made. You thought that you'll get to see the old crew and again...just have fun like the good old'l days but nope you're literally being hunted down by the ink demon but likely in a ink monster and boris. Here trying to help you leave this place but that wasn't the case since alice is now the big problem and well you get it right? Now you gotta figure out what the heck is going on!

"Damnit! This is going to be hard, due to the fact that we gotta do what alice tells us what to do!" You talk to boris while he's just looked at you.

Boris just shook his head and agree whatever you were arguing about. Than  he stays in the elevator if for anything, now you'll just have to find all the pieces and parts that alice needs to be "perfect" again. Now it's time to do whatever she needs to get out here.

Time skip after finding all of the pieces~

Done! You finally got everything you were told to get! But now there's one thing alice needs you to do but hopefully she'll let you go after all this is done.

"Now! Now! You're almost done! Aw it's to bad that our date has to end! Well I had a good time! But now all I need you is to destroy the cutout of the arrogant ink demon. Come to see me and I got a special weapon for you use~" alice said that cut off shortly.

Now you didn't know but the last time you hit the bendy cutouts and turned around they would always look good as new and that just honestly creep you out. Now you just got the new weapon from alice now you just need to destroy the cutouts that's all bendy wouldn't mind? R-right?

SLASH...

BLASH...

BOOM...

Cutout after cutout you had enough and stopped than you were a little afraid to see inky monster to see you now you're trying to find a way for him not to kill you or well...

"Oh! I just remember something! He doesn't like it when you do that." Alice laughs. You were in pure fear on what's going to happen." So I would avoid him at all cost. So don't you dare die on me. You still need to see me."

Wow. Who knew it would end like this. Many things were going though your mind like things you should done or shouldn't and regrets. Now the only thing now is try not to get killed by bendy. Than you didn't think straight and than bendy saw a glips of you and started running at you. Now you got the ink demon chasing you down and thank goodness he's leg is slowing him down. Wait. He still must be the old little bendy you once loved and cared.

"Bendy?...." you looked at the ink demon with concern in your eyes.
He just looked at you and than started to growling a little but not much. You went closer to him but you had the axe so you had self protection from him.

"It's okay bendy. It's me (Y/N). Do you remember?" You looked at him. He looked at you closer than he just realized it's you! You look so....different. But why? Who knew that he can be lost in thought alone. The only thing he could do is just hug you.

"What happened?...I'm really sorry for leaving. I didn't mean for all this to happen." You started to tear up a bit.

Bendy came closer to you than hugged you. You could hear him purr a little than hugged him back. You could smile a little bit more and happy to see him again. But wondering were everyone and happened, and alice, boris but you wanted to enjoy bendy once again.

(A/n): * Inhales* thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the story! Please be careful and have a wonderful day!

Meme of the day: