Change

Thats a big word you know.
Yes maybe its only 5 letters and one syllable, but it means a hell of a lot. And it isn't easy for most people.
Doing what you did was another change.
We cant handle change.
But its always changing.
Everything is.
Even if maybe it isn't in the biggest ways that you can see but after last night there is a new change.
And i don't really know what it means yet.
Im sitting in the car writing this letter because i cant keep my mind off if what you told me and its starting to freak me out a bit.
Its just making me nervous for some reason.

Do you know that feeling you get when you're with someone you truly love.  Someone who you don't really have to be sexually attracted to. Or maybe you are i don't know how feelings work, but you know that feeling you get right.
You do but maybe you didn't know thats what you're feeling.
Your heart rate rises to the point where you can feel it and you're almost shaking.
You can feel your eyes just searching for any slice of happiness in their face.
You just want to be happy, and for that person to be happy with you. Maybe even happier than yourself. In that moment you are putting them above yourself.

Honestly i only feel that with a few people, and after everything it both surprises me and doesn't surprise me at all that i felt it with you last night. I could feel you avoiding eye contact with me and it made me sad, because i knew you were unhappy. I just want you to be happy.
And you can always talk to me.
I want you to talk to me.
So that i can know whats going on and make sure that you're ok.
Make sure you are happy.