The Doctors home

Opening my eyes I was unable to see clearly once more. The presence in the room was empty. I couldn't tell if Kira was in here with me or not, my throat was so dry I was incapable of speaking. My body felt strange but I couldn't explain why. I could feel the bandages, I could tell these were fresh because they were no longer soaked with black blood. I looked around but my vision was so blurry I couldn't see a thing. I coughed sitting up, I couldn't tell if I was laying on some kind of couch or a bed, either way, it was uncomfortable "You are still weak, why are you trying to move?" A familiar but unfamiliar man asked I recognized his voice but I couldn't put a face with it.

His footsteps getting louder as they traced over to my side once it was quiet he grabbed a hand full of my hair Pulling it forcing me to look up at the ceiling. While I looked up I felt two small eye drops fall into both eyes I touched my left eye realizing that the eye patch that was embedded in my eye was no longer there. I blinked a couple of times looking at the man in front of me "Doctor?" I didn't expect to see anyone from before here, past the graveyard. "How'd you get here?" I asked, "This is my home why wouldn't I be here?" I looked around and spotted Kira, of course, laying in the corner of the room.

"I thought you lived in the Asylum" I stated "No That's just, an order" The doctor's voice was raspy and low but not so much, I could see he's changed since the last time I've seen him but even so he was easily intimidating. Someone that Kira would want me to be cautious of. "Where are we?" "My hospital!" he laughed throwing his arms up and spinning, "A hospital in the middle of a swamp?" When I asked that he looked at me his expression changing within that split second "Of course, you see I it's hard to conduct my experiments with too many people around." As he spoke he moved around the room picking up strange objects. "Honestly this is more so a science lab, I do many experiments here" He laughed as he shook a jar of full of black liquid. "Of course people always fail to make it out of the first building I have to improvise at least experimenting on the dead won't be as disturbing" he chuckled "The plants in the green room helped me make new medicines, who knows maybe I can use some on you."

Kira laid in the corner looking away ignoring the doctor and his actions "But a friend of Kira's is a friend of mine so I couldn't mutilate you, unfortunately," He picked up Kira and swung him around as if they were ball dancing, I stared at them both blankly my emotions not present at the moment. "You two are welcome to stay here as long as you like," He said putting him down and leaving the room.

"Kira" He sighed looking at the floor knowing what I was going to say before I could even speak his mind completely shut down the topic I could tell, but I spoke more anyway. "Who is Alice?" I asked "I do not know," He said "You're lying," I said he sighed looked away from me once more. "Alice is the mother of those "Did she come here with her kids? How is that possible?" I kept asking questions I could tell Kira was getting annoyed but I couldn't stop "I don't know much about her but I do know she died in that house you left me in~" "Jason I am done talking about her!" He yelled pure anger showing itself through his tone.

I sat there staring at him blankly, still, in this situation, I didn't know how to feel. Why is he so angry all of a sudden? I sighed watching as he moved around trying to find a comfortable space to lay. "I have another question," I said pulling out the note from my brother.

"In the house, I found notes that were from my brother, how did those get here?"