Chapter 20*

UNDERTAKER

The bed squeaked beneath my weight as I joined Libby kneeling in the center. My eyes closed on their own accord as I dipped my head to kiss her deeply.

Her lips met mine eagerly. Her fingers curled around strands of my hair as her nails teased the back of my neck.

"Undertaker?" She whispered.

"Hehe, yes deary?" I smirked licking along her jawline to her earlobe where I tugged on her silver hoops with my teeth.

"Do you think they will hear us?" She asked. I sat back and frowned. She had a point.

Dammit. Sebastian would definitely hear. He'd probably come in and interrupt too.

The bed squeaked as I shifted my weight uncomfortably. My erection pressed painfully against my leather suit.

Libby chuckled before slipping off of the bed. I looked to her curiously.
She walked towards the chair and stood beside it. She winked holding her gloved hand out to me.

My cock twitched eagerly as I made my way to her. She gently pushed me down into the chair and knelt before me.

She didn't speak as she tugged my suit down my legs. She took off my boots and placed them aside before completely relieving me of my clothes.

Moonlight poured in through the window next to the chair. It created a beautiful glow about her. It shone pearly white against her alabaster skin. It created a blue-purple tinge to her raven colored hair flowing down her waist.

She stood before me and slowly began to undress. She first took off her ankle boots one by one and placed them beside mine.

She then reached behind her and began to unbutton her dress. When the fabric hung loose about her shoulders she tugged the sleeves from her arms one by one. Just as I had; she pushed the fabric down to her hips.

I swallowed hard as her perfect breasts were bared to me,  bathed in moonlight. She wiggled her hips seductively slipping the dress down allowing it to pool at her stockinged feet.

She stepped out of the fabric standing before me in her garter belt, silk thigh high stockings and silk straps to hold them up.

My aching cock throbbed begging for her to touch me, but I resisted the urge. I was enjoying the show too much.

I licked my lips as I stared at her bare mound already drooling for me.

Her hands moved slowly to the straps attaching her stockings and she took her time unhooking each one until they were free.

A small crooked grin flashed across her face as she propped one foot on the stool before me.

I raised my brows eager for what was to come next. She met my eye as she ran her hands from her ankles up her long leg.

Libby carressed her thigh until she reached the top of her stocking. Here she slipped her fingers beneath the fabric and slowly began to roll it down her leg.

She tugged it off of her delicate foot and tossed it with her dress. She placed her bare foot back onto the hardwood floor and repeated the same slow torture with the other leg.

I bit my lip as she used the palms of her hands to roll the garter belt down until it dropped to the floor.

With heat smoldering in her eyes she stepped forward completely naked and knelt before me.

She spread my knees apart and wedged herself between my legs. She looked to me questioningly as she hovered above my throbbing cock.

"Please." I begged. A small smile came to her supple lips.