\{OoO}/Patrols and shit\{OoO}/

Okay so I'm gonna try to make long chapters so....... Where good 😀

Yes

No

I don't know

Okay

Peace

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Alya POV
"I WANNA SCREAM AND SHOUT AND LET IT ALL OUT!!! AND SCREAM AND SHOUT AND LET IT ALL OUT!!! OOO AAA aaa *chokes*" Chloe sang.

Alex was covering her ears while Marinette was ready to get the sock and tape.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!! NO WONDER THE BIRDS DON'T COME NEAR THE PLACE!!" Kim yelled as he got in threw the gate with rose.

"Thank you" I said removing my hands from my ears.

"Oh, so that explains the broken mirrors" Rose said getting of the truck.

"WAIT!!! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT" I yelled out. Like daym Kim can drive. Who knew, I mean when he did his driver's test he crashed into a tree!

"And I thought you couldn't drive" Alex crossed her arms. Checking the truck out.

"I saw a puppy and didn't want to run it over" kim said blushing with embarrassment.

"I sense lies" Mari said smirking.

"That's just his backup lines, he just herd Chloe sing and crashed" Alex said while climbing on the top of the fence where there's a little wooden bench with 7 guns, so we can see what happens around us without going out the gate.

"Shut your trap" Chloe said as she flipped her hair.

"And here comes Juleka and Maylene" sabrina pointed at the direction of where they where coming in with horses. As they ran in with the horses there where walkers walking behind.  But we quickly shot them down and closed the gate.

"Sorry where late" Maylene said as she got of her white horse that had black spots.

"We ran into a little trouble trying to escape the walkers,  they surrounded us while we where coming here,  so we had to lead them away" Juleka said as she walked up the gate along with Sabrina.

"I'm just glad youguys where able to get here safely" Marinette smiled nicely.

"Okay so it's Max,  Alex, Juleka,  and Sabrina's turn to patrol while the rest of us get some rest for tonight,  then we'll see who's turn it's going to be for tomorrow" Nathaniel said reading it of the list that's on the clipboard.  "Oh and tomorrow we'll see who will go to the school's to check for any survivors and other equipment" he finished.

At night more of the walkers come out,  that's why we aren't allowed to go out at night.  It's also our biggest rule.

"So let's all go to sleep while we still can" Chloe exclaimed while heading to here room.

"You herd the bee let's sleep while we still can" Mari threw here hands up and walked dramatically to her room,  I'm guessing she's gonna go take a shower then hit the hay.

"Where glad she has you Alya,  without you her spirit is completely dead" Rose explained.

"If any of us where to turn...  She'd no longer be the same,  we don't want to repeate the past" Nathaniel said while the others agreed.

"That's why we got to live...  For here.  Because without here,  we wouldn't even be here" Alex said from on top of the gate.

"Ya, let's get some sleep before Alex blows the horn and throws water at us" as I said that we all ran to our rooms to get as much sleep as we can.  Some took a quick shower while others just jumped on there beds.

I just hope tomorrow will be a good day for here.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

OKAY WHO'S EXCITED FOR SEASON 2 😄😄😄😄😄

I already watched all the spoiler's which I do not regret.  But my spirit  will never ends!!!!!

I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!!!

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH *chokes*

Okay *cough*

Peace out *cough*