Survive━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)

Let's get started 🤓

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♥♥♥Alya♥♥♥

Since there wasn't any walkers on our way here. We decided to just walk around. Our chest hurt just by looking at the place we all knew. Who knew it would be so soon to see it all gone.

We where inside one of the stores getting fresh supplies.

"I'm gonna go check out the shoes, Rose come with me" Chloe said as she pulled Rose with hers.

"Poor Rose, I feel bad jur by letting Chloe take her like that without doing nothing" Kim said putting some T-shirts in on of the bags.

"Can't say I don't agree" I put some girl stuff in the badges. We're all used to each others needs by now and comfortable with it. Being together for 2 years really brought us closer then we already where.

"Hey since where here, wanna check out the Halloween store across the street" Kim smirked pointing at the store.

"First we have to get all the supplies we need here. We don't want to leave anything behind that we might need" I said while he nodded his head in understanding.

Good thing our personalities aren't gone just yet.

♦♦♦Rose♦♦♦

Chloe dragged me all the way to the shoe section and made me carry lots of fancy shoes. At least she knows how to run in heals.

While we were in the shoe section I got us some sneakers and running outfits that were hanging on the gym section. This store is pretty big if you ask me. I could get lost easily if it weren't for the trail of heals and fancy jewelry leading towards Chloe or so I though was Chloe...

"Oops... " as I looked up to see a Lady with riped clothing that where dirty and covers in dried blood. I saw that she barely had any hair and her skin looked pail and riped and her right side of her face was coming off.

"Your not Chloe? "

I quickly got my base bat and hit it right at the head where the brain was showing a little. Once I hit the Walker, she fell with a thud and some blood hit my cheek and cloths. Great now I look like I've been out here for years.

"Just my luck" I said as I tried to wipe off the blood on my cheek and cloths. I'm not the same as I was 2 years ago. Ya I'm still the kind, nice, caring girl I am but I became stronger and smarter with my actions. I trust only my friends and fight to help protect them.

I walk around a little and try to find Chloe or anyone else for that matter. Only to find more walkers on my way out.

Yelling wouldn't be a smart choice. It would just attract more walkers. And running isn't going to be much help seeing how they already cornered me. So my best way out might be to just kill them all and hope to not be bitten.

I got my bat ready and started crushing there skulls one by one. I had to kick some of them to buy myself some time to kill the closest ones.

I succeeded but only to find out I was still lost and no one was around to see that I actually managed to kill 12 walkers without any help.

"Now where can I find Chloe... " I have no idea where I was or if I was even in the same store as them anymore. Who builds a store wih no signs or maps?

I was completely lost...

♠♠Chloe♠♠

Omg this is fabulous!!! I can't believe no one thought about taking these when there was still time. The fashion here in unbelievable. The shoes and clothing are unbelievable. I look hot in a army uniform. And with a gun! Bad ass mode. ( ͡°❥ ͡°)

"Hey rose help me carry this luggage full of suits. I think it'll look great on everyone" I turned around only to find a Walker right behind me about to take it's bite.

My eyes widen and I screamed.

This is the end..

Third POV

As Chloe shut her eyes tight and screamed for he'd life. She also froze. To scared to move or look at the creature right in front of her now.

All she heard was a slash of a bite. Which is kinda stupid because it was really a sword cutting the head of the Walker. But can you really blame her, she hasn't cleaned her ears in over two years. ヽ( 'ω' )ノ

"I told you to be careful"

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Daym even I want to know what happens next.

Who said that?

Could it be an old Friend?

A childhood crush?

A father?

A Butler?

Will the author finally think of something else that's not ice cream?

Could it be...

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp*