Contestshipping// A bunch of roses

"Excuse me? Miss May? Here's a parcel for you." The little 4th grader came inside May's office room.
"Oh? Hi Fiona. Parcel?" May asked.

May Maple was the principle of Sapphire Academy. At the tender age of 24, she acquired her post as well as her respect. Everything was well in her life, except...

"Yeah. A man with green hair and green eyes gave it to you. " Fiona said, keeping the box on the desk.

Green hair and eyes? Could it be-
Nah.
That man left May's life years ago, promising never to come back again.

"Can I go now, Miss?"
May was shook out of her reverie by Fiona's voice.
"Hmm.. Yes,you may."

As soon as Fiona went, May opened her parcel. Inside was a very beautiful rose bush carved out of glass,tracing its intricate and delicate patterns. Along with it was a note.

Dear May,
Hello. Long time no see. You wouldn't believe how much I have searched for you and finally found you. Principle,eh?
Great job, May. I'm really proud of you.

May...
I'm sorry. I really am. Walking out of your life was never a good idea,especially in that condition. I was naive and after hearing that,I was not in the right state of mind.

How's she, May? Is she alright? Send her my love,please. Once again May, I'm sorry. Please. Let me make up for lost times. There's a dress for you. If you want to give me a second Chance, please wear it and come to 'Torchic Hut' at 7p.m. sharp. I would pick you up but I don't exactly know where you live.

Please May..
We are human beings and make mistakes. I made one...
Cant I make up for it now?
Please...
Just give me a chance ,May
Please.

Love,
Drew.

That's right. Drew walked out of her life at that moment where she needed him the most. She didn't get pregnant for herself, Drew was responsible for it too. And walking out of her life like that....
He doesn't know how much May struggled in bringing Macy in this world. He never once called,nor texted and suddenly he's there,asking for forgiveness and second chance?

She could give him forgiveness. May forgave Drew a long time ago. But really?

Asking for a second chance? Could she give him that?

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

So yeah. Your answers basically depends on this one shot. Should May give him a chance? Yes or No?

If yes,then I'll make a second part and if no,then...

We'll see. But I can't promise anything.

ADIEU!!!