【BamBam】Resturant

KUNPIMOOK   BHUWAKUL

The arena was filled with fans who where screaming, chanting and cried in their wait for Got7 to appear on the stage. The room was filled with such aura that you stomach would twist. Or at least that whats you tough. Never that you will attend a Got7 concert, your family couldn't afford that.

So here you was sitting in your room and watching the concert trough your computer. "Lucky them" you mumbled when the camera showed three girls crying. "Y/N?" my door opened and my mom was there with a bowl of soup "I want you to try this" My moms big dream was to open a resturant where she could serve her own dish and get responds from others. "It's delieous eomma!" (Eomma= mom) she smiled and put the bowl on my bed table, she looked on my screen and sighed. "I know you want to be there, but if we just got more-" "It's okey eomma, i know you would do everything for me, but you can't have everything in the world" she smiled and rose from my bed. "Saranghae" she kissed my forhead and walked out trough the door. I continued to watch the concert, I really wished I could be there.

An hour later I hade ate up all of my moms soup while whatching Got7, it was a pain in my chest to know that i would probably never see or meet them in my life.
I walked down to the kitchen to find my mom talking in the phone with someone. I put the bowl in the dishwasher and washed my hands. My mom ended the phone call and had a big smile on her face. "What is it?" she looked at me and hold up her phone. It was a photo of some papers. "What?" she sat down on one of the kitchen chairs. "I have got acceptance to open up my own resturant". "What? You kidding?" I hugged my mom and sat down beside me, the whole day we where planing how to decorate the resturant. "Perfect". My dad was walking in the kitchen with his jacket on. "You already home?" mom asked and looked at the watch, "The clock is six thirty as usual" we laughed and directly started to tell him the news.

•••

Some months later when we had renovate and decor the resturant it was opening day. I had promise my mom to help her as much i could. Right now it was summer break and i could help her every day. "Y/N this to 4" i nodded and walked over to table four with the plates. "Have a nice meal" The couple nodded and smiled at me. "Excuse me miss?" a lady waved at me, "Yes?" i bowed at her in respect. "where did you get these chandeliers?" I smiled and told her wich store. "I love them, i love the whole design here" i smiled and bowed. "It was me and my mom who decided" She smiled, a pling from the kitchen said that a another order was done. "Excuse me" i walked off to the food hatch and took three plates. "9" my mom said and smiled at me.

 "9" my mom said and smiled at me