【Jackson】Class Clown

JACKSON WANG

JACKSON WANG

The classroom was filled with students who where talking loud and telling their stories from spring break. But the majority of the girls where watching Jackson begin the clown he is. Yes he is popular and handsome but he's a real jokester. "Y/N, how was your break?" My friend Y/F/N sat besides me and he smiled at me. I drew a pice if my hair behind my ear. "Well, it was Okey, I was home and just got some rest. How was yours?" He smiled and put his bag at the side of the table. "It was great we where skiing every day for hours, then drink warm chocolate. You should be there" I nodded and looked at Jackson, he listened at some girl telling her beak but his look was on me. I smiled at him and then turned my head to Y/F/N. I have known Jackson since last year when he transferred from China, I was the one who first speaker to him here, isn't so weird tho we are neighbours.

"Okey class silence. And Jackson sit down" Jackson and the teacher had never been best friends, our teacher always wants us to be disciplined, but that doesn't work when a certain Wang is in this class. She turned her back towards us and started to write in the blackboard. Jackson made a face at her and then took his place in front of me.

I sighed and opened my book

I sighed and opened my book. The lesson went fast, faster than I tough. "Hey Y/N, you wanna grab lunch with me?" Jackson was standing in front of my desk with his bag over his shoulder. "Eh...sure" I smiled at him and put down all of my stuff in my bag. "See you tomorrow" I said to my classmates, this was our last lesson this day, it was a very short day for being a school day. "So where you wanna eat?" I was looking around on the street to see if I found some interesting food place. "Hum, I don't know" I lifted my shoulders and puffed my cheeks, a thing I do with not knowing. Jackson didn't say anything, I turned my head at him and saw him looking at me. "What?" He smiled a little and you could saw a weak pink tone appear on his cheeks. "You puffed your cheeks again" I raised my eyebrows. "And why does that affect you?" His eyebrows went together. "It...doesn't?" He smiled and I pinched his cheeks. "Jackson you are blushing" he started to blush even more. "Woah, Jackson the tomato" he slapped away my hands and put his over his cheeks.