【Yugyeom】Party

KIM  YUGYEOM

KIM YUGYEOM

You sat in the seat of the your moms black car, you where heading to a party that your boyfriends friends had made, and of course you where invited cus you where Yugyeoms girlfriends over 6 moths and his friends wanted to meet you. "Call if something happens, and me or dad will pick you up." You rolled your eyes at your moms word. "Mom, im 19. I'll handle myself. Plus Yugyeom is there" She smiled and nodded. "But still". she stopped the car outide the normal big house. "I'll see you tomorrow" You said before closing the door and walked up the satirs to the house. You knocked and to your suprise someone actually heard.

The door opens and you where met by Mark screaming over the loud music to someone in the house. Yugyeom had showed you pictures of these guys that he shares a house with -because they're to lazy to buy a apartment near the city- so you knew who they're where, and you trained who was who, and what they where like. And that helped you a bit because you where so bad with faces. He turned his head and saw you. A genuine smile spread over his lips. "Hi, welcome to BamBam's party" He opened the door sliglty more so I could walk inside. "Thanks" He smiled and closed the door. "So who are you to BamBam?" You furrowed your eyebrows at his question. "BamBam?" He got a frown on his face and tilted his head a little. "You don't know BamBam?" You shook your head and took off your jacket and shoes. "No sorry"

He probably though you where some random person that had just heard of  a party and decided to come

He probably though you where some random person that had just heard of a party and decided to come. "Then who are you?" You looked at you phone to see if you ahd gotten a text from Yugyeom but nothing. "Im y/n" It took him some seconds before he realised. " Oh My God. Im sorry." he took your hand and smiled widley at you. You chuckled and shook your head. "It's okey" he chuckled at you. A little shorter guy than Mark walked up to you and his arm snaked around Marks waist. "Who's this?" He asked, Mark looked at him and smiled before he hugged the male and burried his face in the crook of the tallers neck.