Chapter 13

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!! Heheheheh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh baby I'm so sorry I'll do whatever I can do to help you." she said wrapping her arms around me.

"Thanks mom. Oh and by the way this is my mate toothless." Hiccup said motioning to toothless before walking outside feeling restless that his babies weren't with him.

"Ok hiccup well I know of this sacred pond where the first ever dragon rests. Hopefully she will be able to tell us where Storm is." hiccup's mom said as she grabbed a bag, swung it over her shoulder, and whistled. Right after she finished whistling a huge screech rang out through the air. Hiccup moved back into Toothless and looked up to the sky trying to see what made the noise. A shadow zipped by and a gust of wind followed. Then a dragon landed next to Hiccup's mom. This dragon was nothing like hiccup has ever seen before. This dragon was the same height as a nadder, but instead of walking on two legs it walked on four. The dragon was a bright orange with brown spots on its face. It had four very sharp horns on its head and many spikes on its tail. It's wings stretch out to 10 feet each an they were a dull brown/orange.

"This is fire breath. He has a speed 1,000 miles per hour so he'll get us there fast." Hiccups mom said and lifted herself onto the back of her dragon.

"You do realize that we can't fly that fast right?" hiccup said walking closer to his mom.

"Yes yes dear I know that now let's go. We have no time to waste." she she and clicked her tongue and the dragon took off into the air. Hiccup and toothless took off after them, much slower than hiccups mother and her dragon. They spent about 30 minuets in the air before hiccups mom dove to the left and landed in a cave opening and moved further in so hiccup and toothless could land. They walked into the pitch black cave only to stop in front of a huge lake. The water sparkled a bright blue and it looked like there were diamonds floating on top of the water. Hiccups mom started to chant in another language and the water started to glow. A blinding white light flashed and a pure white dragon appeared. It was the purest white hiccup ever saw.

"We need your help great dragon. We need you to help find Storm, Hiccups and Toothless's baby boy." hiccups mom said bowing slightly.

"Storm is........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger!!! Hahahahaha!!!!! I would like some ideas please!!!