Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Maddie's P.O.V

I woke up today to screaming in my face from my oh so lovely sister Grace!

"MAD WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOOOOOOOOL!!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP GRACE AND GET OUT OF MY FACE!!" I'm not a morning person as u can see.

She stormed out with a quick ok and told me to hurry up.

Grace looked nothin like me. She had deep brown eyes and Long, but not too long, hair and it was dark dark brown almost black and had very ran skin. She was very pretty and she hadn't found her mate yet because she was 2 months younger than me so she has not shifted or found her mate, but she will find him soon.

I did my normal morning routine and when I was done I grabbed my phone and keys to my red pick up truck and sped down the road to haileys. Grace usually got a ride from her friend Beth but I don't talk to them so yea..

When I got to Haileys I sent her a quick text saying I'm here and 2 mins later I saw her come running out of her house.

"Hey girly wats up?" She said I didn't have to answer cause I knew that it was a rhetorical question

When we got to school I turned the corner to my locker to see jake sucking faces with the school slut Britney..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heyy guys... can someone say CLIFF HANGER...AGG IT WAS SOO HARD TO WRITE THUS CHAPTER but I hope u like it!

Till next time BYEE!!