Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jakes P.O.V.

When I woke up today I didn't want to go anywhere. I wanted to stay in my bed and sleep.

Since I'm an Alpha I live alone in my mansion.

Anyway there's no point in going to school my mates not there and I don't have to go to school anymore anyway because I'm the Alpha.

I went to school today anyway and when I walked into school and felt happier.

Once I was walking with my friends to my locker I smelt the most amazing smell.

"MATE...MATE"

when I was about to go up to her 2 people stepped infront of me.

"MINE" my wolf growled in the back of my head.

When they moved I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen

"What's your name beautiful?" I said

"Maddie Seda, what's yours?" she said trying to match my voice I laughed at her.

"Jake.Jake Miller."

We were so close that we were almost touching. I wanted to kiss her so bad so thats what u was about to do when I saw fear in her eyes.

"What's the matter Maddie?" I asked all power in my voice.

"Nothing I just remembered your the Alpha of the blue moon pack"

"Yea and soon your going to be the Luna of the blue moon pack" I said then I crashed my lips into hers and she kissed me back. It was short and sweet.

After our kiss she told me about her birthday today and how she was going to shift at 12:00 tonight and she invited me to come see her shift. I said that I would come and see her.

After that I walked her to her class and dropped her off. She gave me a peck on the lips and went to her class.

As I walked to my class I thought my new angle and how no one was going to hurt her.

SHE IS MINE