glimpse

Leap of one month
Over this period of month, nandini and sid came very close which irritated manik to the core. Nandini didn't stop talking about sid and sid was always there for her whenever she needed him. Each of the fab 5 member was very happy with the new nandini who knew how to keep herself happy. Over this one month sid made nandini realise that she didn't need anyone else in her life to tell her she's beautiful or make her happy. This new nandini was full of self esteem and love for herself. Nandini had finally how to be independent for her own happiness, and this new nandini dictated the way she wanted to live. She did what made her happy. Though she still was the caring sweet girl who thought about others happiness but in list of people she cared about she had learnt to include herself. As for her relationship with sid, it was indefinable. The smile on her face was rarely away when he was with her and they had a hell of a time together. Nandini in sid had somewhere found her childhood when she was carefree. When she was careless and when she loved her life instead of loving to be a part of someone else's life. And for this nandini was forever thankful to sid because this new life was all because of him.

Okay so I know no apology can be enough for this wait that you all had to go through. But there's just a lot going on in my life right now, I shifted    countries and life has been pretty hectic ever since. I can't promise but still would try to update as and when possible and the length of updates is some thing I m really not sure about.
Sorry once again. And hope you can continue giving the same love to the story as before.
And a big thanks to each and every person who has supported this story. I would have never written again of it wasn't for u guysss.