part 18

Fast forward musicana this year.
Musicana this year had a rule of performing in pairs. So the pairs were:
-nandini sid
-manik and alya
- mukti dhruv
- cabir navya
The musicana event starts with nyonika opening the event. She comes backstage wishing every one good luck except manik to whom she gives a dirty look as she had come to know about their breakup. She also passes a sweet smile to nandini who sees the tension between her and manik and hugs her and whispers "I'll always be your daughter no matter what".
Nyonika then leaves from there.
The first to perform are cabir and navya who are now in an official relationship.
They perform on:

Next in line is dhruv and mukti who perform on:

The next to perform are sid and nandu who perform on:

All the time while singing nandu was continuously staring at sid who did notice this but didn't react anything at that point of time as it was their performance. On the other hand manik malhotra was looking scared for the first time, scared to loose the girl he left.
As they walk of the stage nandini noticed a change in sid's behaviour but everyone being there she didn't say anything.
The next to perform was manik and alya who performed on:

While performing the only person on his mind was nandini and his moments spent with her. As soon as the performance was over nandini and manik had a deep eye contact as if she had come to know those words were meant for her. But this time she wasn't weak enough to fall for them again.

There was a gap of exactly 2 hours between the performances and results. The judges after this break announced, a tie between manik and alya
And sid and nandini. While receiving the price, nandini was continuously and blankly staring at manik. Like something had just struck her like lightning. It didn't matter anymore who won that day. Those two hours had once again turned 3 lives around.
As soon as they stepped off the stage nandini without a prior warning went up to manik and slapped him hard.
Everyone fell silent in the green room wondering what the hell just happened.

Hey guys I guess this story is reaching its end. And this is the part every manan lover has been waiting for. So till the next update keep wondering why nandini slapped manik.

Please vote:)