~Chapter 6~

Once I walked out of there I was feeling a little bit better. The pain wasn't that bad but it was still there.

Suddenly I bumped into a tree. I know I am probably the most clumsiest person in the world. 

When I looked up what I bumped into wasn't a tree.

It was a human being. 

I started apologizing as many times as I could. When I was finished I walked away with utter embarrassment all over my face. 

Suddenly there was a sharp pain in my back.

It hurt like hell; to put it bluntly. 

Well that's how I ended up here all tied up. 

Wait... I think someone is coming through the door. 

Creek

"Who the fuck are you talking to vamp?" 

"Myself. Duh!" 

Weridass 

DID HE JUST MUTTER THAT UNDER HIS BREATH ABOUT ME?? OH HELL NO! DICKFACE ABOUT TO GO DOWN. 

Suddenly there is a uproar in my body and I break the ropes free. 

My first instinct was to go up to him and snap his stupid ass neck. So thats what I did. Then I go close down to him and whisper Never met a motherfuck fresh like me. 

I got a fucking problem. 

(A/n) This book is still on hold but I was bored, so yeaa. And when she whispers into the guy's ears (although he can't hear) she says a line from the song fucking problem by asap rocky. 

I FREAKING LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!! 

Comment

Vote

Follow

~Byyyyeeee