~Chapter 7~

I did not know where to go. I couldn't go back home because they would just track me. I couldn't go to a friends' place cause they will just be killed.

I have no one. Wait. I have my dentist.

I run as fast as I can to my dentist as lame as it sounds. I bust in the door to find it was empty. 

Of course. Its almost morning. we can't be out in morning. 

SHIT. Were will I go? In a fucking ally where the most cliché spot for me to be in. No. I guess i'm just going to say outside and die. 

I walk outside to face my doom, but only to see that someone swooshed me inside, locked the doors, and was now facing behind me. So I did the only thing I could, and wanted to do. 

I turned around to see my so claimed 'hero' was none only than the one who I was looking for from the start. 

My dentist. 

"I need help.", I start off. But I was soon stopped because I clasped on the floor and was only seeing black.

(A/n) This is kinda cliché but I need to see a dentist right now. I'm not lying. My gums (Meaning the roof of my mouth) sucks fucking ass.

I Can't eat solid food now until it fucking heals. And to make it worse my mother buys all my favorite things that i love to eat (Chocolate dohnuts, Lays photato chips, and worst of all CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM) and just shoves it in my fucking face and expects me not to be tempted.

Then she brings over a friend (who I think is a BITCH) and they eat MY FUCKING ICE CREAM. Like no bitch its mine so leave it the FUCK alone. But I couldn't do nothing about and you know why. BECAUSE I CAN BEARLY FUCKING TALK. And if I say ANYTHING i'm gonna get get my ass whooped. But by not only her but by my stepdad if he heared me (But he pussy so he don't say shit he only complains to my mother. i don't like him for no 2 pieces of shits!) 

Sorry for my little rant but its like 7:38 in the mornin and i haven't slept yet cuz of my mom (you don't wanna knw) but I updated so yayayayay!!!! imma change the title to on going rite now so byeee!!!