Shut Up, Love Birds!

Bang. Oh my God. Bang. For God's sake. Bang Bang. My Goddamn sister and her fuck boy boyfriend were doing it again. Again. I'm so fed up of it. "Ooh Jonny" I mimicked in an over the top voice.

This was a usual thing, I love Maddie but she loves boys way to much. Seriously. The next thing I hear is footsteps, giggling and snogging. The footsteps swap from carpet to wood as Johnny carries Maddie downstairs. I can't help but blush, I love Johnny. I've denied it for years but I do, I love him. God, save me. They stop, and they stare. "What?" I mumble sleepily. "What are you doing here Kenz?" Maddie asks sheepishly
"I live here" I smirk, it was a crappy comeback but I was proud. At least I got Johhny to chuckle. I only noticed then that they were naked. "Oh my God!" I scream and run to my room. I have a party tonight so hopefully I'll forget.

***********

Blue dress? Red dress? Shorts and crop top? This is why I hate parties, there's way too much pressure. I decide to go with shorts and an extremely revealing crop top. Maybe I could annoy Maddie for once. I have a check in the mirror that my outfit, makeup and hair is on fleek. When I walked past Maddies room, I heard giggles.

************
The party was amazing. As soon as I walked in, lights and loud music hit me and I smiled a very happy smile. "Truth or Dare" Hayden screamed and I ran to where it was being played. I saw Johnny and Maddie sat away from eachother, Johnny looked miserable and Maddie looked... Happier? Carefully, I moved to where he was sat and sat next to him. "Are you OK?" I half yelled into his ear. He shook his head and looked like he was about to cry.

"I dare Johnny to kiss the girl he has a crush on" Annie said after swigging some beer. Johnny looked around the room and looked at..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

I have left a cliffhanger. Who will he kiss? We all know. Next chapter includes snogging and hot stuff