Sparks In My Body

Slowly and steadily I made my way downstairs. I peeked around the corner seeing Johnny out of breath with hatred in his eyes. Maddie had kissed him. "I will kill you if you touch me again" He threatened with his fists by his side. Maddie slapped him hard and fast then stepped back.

Then it was a blur, I saw Johnny's fist moving toward my sister and I jumped in front. Ouch. He had a direct blow to my head, causing me to fall to the ground. "Kenzie!" Maddie screamed.
"I'm fine Mads. Let it go"
"I didn't mean to hit you Kenz I'm so so so sorry"
"It-I'm fine. I'm gonna go to sleep now, Kay?" I mumble whilst standing up. I get up and fall into Johnny's chest. "I really need some rest." I whisper. I feel a flying sensation as I realise I've been lifted off the ground by Johnny. Hugging into his shirt, I relax my body and sniff his scent. I love it.

As soon as I've been placed on the bed he kisses me. It was so passionate that I had to kiss back. I ended up wrapping my legs around his waist with my back against the wall. Then he stops. "You're injured, it's not fair. Goodnight, knight in shining crop tops" He chuckles and kisses my forehead. That was a lot of sparks I thought as I drifted into unconciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N
This chapter is dedicated to my bff jenzieisreal123 aka Lily Friggin Amazing Cook. You're my jenzie g x