*8*

Criss came home, to a very quiet house, all the dogs were outside sleeping in the cool air in the shade. He went thru the very clean house searching for any sign of his daughter or his wife when he noticed the note on the fridge letting me know that Angie was with Klayton. Criss snickered to himself, then headed up the stairs. When he made it to our room he noticed Hammie and Manxster sleeping on the headboard, and new designer clothes from his favorite store laying on his side of the bed, he lifted the shirt up and looked at the new stressed jeans, but when he looked around the room, he didn't see me anywhere. He looked in the bathroom for me when he didn't find me he was about to call my phone but he noticed it plugged in on its charger on the nightstand...so he knew I was home.

He walked down the halls seeing if I was busy working in one of the other rooms until he noticed the small room at the end of the hallway was slightly opened. Criss silently crept into the room and saw me laying in the bed sleeping, he knelt down and gently brushed the hair out of my face and noticed my eyes were red and slightly raw from all my tears. Criss stood up to leave and let me rest, but he turned back around changing his mind and removed his boots and shirt, and gently laid down behind me without me knowing until he wrapped his arm around me and snuggled to me. I turned around slowly and looked right into his eyes, they had a slight hurtful look to them, but he just kept looking deep into my eyes without saying a word.

I waited for a few minutes before I wrapped my arms around him and held onto him tightly and started to cry lightly again. Criss pulled me deathly close to him and kissed me all over as he apologized for the way he's been treating me. I sniffled a little and asked him if was something I did wrong, or something I didn't do. Criss smooched me on the nose and said I did absolutely nothing wrong, and he had no reason for acting the way he did, and that he honestly didn't know he was acting so badly until his mom and brothers called him on it during lunch today...then it all hit him at once, then he kissed me very passionately and said he felt so guilty for treating me so poorly by ignoring and neglecting me, and that he wasn't falling out of love with me, and that he loved me to no end, and that I was the absolute best thing that's ever happened to him.

As soon as I heard those words, I kissed him and told him that I forgave him, and I loved him more than life itself, and now that I knew for sure that he still loved me, I felt better already. Criss snuggled back down with me wanting to sleep with me, so I curled up under his arm and closed my eyes again, but he asked me if I knew when Stoney was going to bring Angela back home. I snickered to him and told him that knowing Klayton, he would probably be keeping her until tomorrow sometime. Crisstopher looked at me and said on a school night. I pulled Criss back down as he was reaching for his phone, and told him that Stoney knew it was a school night, and he said he would drop her off at school, then I added that he said it didn't matter how she got to school as long as she made it there on time. Criss relaxed again and closed his eyes and kissed my nose and we both took a long and very relaxing sleep for the first time in months...I had my husband back.

My phone went off three hours later, but it was a dunning call, I looked at the time and realized I needed to get up if I was going to make dinner for two, beens we were all alone for the night. But Criss pulled me back down and said not to bother with it, that beens it was just us there was no hurry for dinner, then as he snuggled back down with me and said he would just take me out for dinner tonight. I laid there as I gently rubbed my hands up and down his arms that were around me, and told him I would have to find something nice to wear. Criss snickered lightly as he said I looked good in everything I wore, and not to worry about it and to go back to sleep with him for a while, because he was extremely exhausted and that his new work ethics were kicking his ass physically and somewhat emotionally, because it turned him into a mindless robot. I kissed his hand and told him to tell Felix and Rose that he needed to take him back down to two shows a day instead of three. Then I told him that what he really needed was a long peaceful vacation with his family.

Criss gave a slight sigh and said I was right and as soon as he could get it situated that's exactly what he was going to do. Then he gave me another small smooch, and we both went back to sleep for a few more hours only I didn't sleep I just watched him as he slept and lightly played in his hair. He woke up again around 7:30 that evening and we both went into the master bedroom and got dressed up for dinner, Criss wore his new clothes that I got for him, and I wore his favorite cocktail dress he got for me, then he wrapped his fingers around mine and we walked out to his car, to take me out to a very romantic dinner for two at The Top of The World Restaurant where he took me on one of the first dates while he was courting me, as he liked to call it.