Chapter One- Last week

Max's POV💙

It was the last week until summer ended. Me and Preston had recently moved in together in a rather small apartment. Our jobs were part time and we always had plenty of time to spend together.

It was an early Saturday morning.
"Wake up Max" I could hear someone whispering and shaking me gently. "Mhm"
He pecked my head with his lips and I opened my eyes slightly. "Preston? What time is it" I said softly. Preston was laying down beside me. He smiled and said "It's 10:00 in the morning" He sighed. "Come on Maxxy" While turning over to the other side I rolled my eyes. Preston got up and walked to the other side. He kissed me. A blush creeped onto my face. My eyes opened fully. 'Shit. He knows that wakes me up' I rolled my eyes and smiled a bit. "Really Pres" I laughed. "Yep" He laughed along with me.

I stretched and got out of bed slowly. I reached my arms out for Preston. He chuckled and picked me up bridal style. He carried me downstairs and threw me onto the couch. I screamed and he laughed and pecked my cheek with his soft lips. He went into the kitchen. "What do you want babe?" I shrugged and replied "Muffins" "You've always like them" I smiled slightly as he smiled at me.

Prestons POV💛
I placed the blueberry muffins on the table. Out of me and Max I was definitely better at baking. The last time he tried to bake he destroyed our whole kitchen with batter and chocolate chips. I never knew cookies would be that hard for him to make. "There ready!" I squeeled happily. Max got of the couch and sat down beside me at the kitchen table. He took a bite and smiled. "Are they good?" I asked my smiling boyfriend. "Mhmmmm" He nodded and kept eating his muffin. I took a bite and shrugged. 'I'll have to make something better for him one-day' He looked up at me and smiled. Max had barely grown since we were sixteen. I haven't very much either. I have always looked down at Max and he's always looked up at me. Unless were on the couch and my head's on his chest. "Thanks Preston" He got off the chair and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the couch. We laughed and he fell on top of me. Max kissed me quickly. It didn't last more than a couple of seconds. He sat up, still holding my hand and turned on the tv. His head rested on my shoulder and I could see him slowly drifting off to sleep. Soon enough his head was in my lap and he was fast asleep.

A/N Hope you liked this.
In this book should I do smut?
(Their in their last year of college btw)

Bye!