THE STRANGE INHERITANCE - Chapter 1

Harry- I finish doing my chores and all upstairs to my so called room. I lay down in bed wishing my self a good night sleep but not expecting that will income at midnight one bit

....MIDNIGHT....

Harry- I wake up with a sharp pain in my chest and lungs. I'm not able to breath properly but after a minute I take on last breath until my vision blurs and I evolved into darkness. I wake up in a darkish place I look around and see a figure in the distance flying towards me not too fast but not too slow but of all gently.

Death- when I was close anoth for the kid to hear I spoke saying "child you have been chosen to be my master, you child are the master of death but before you go back I will give you information and a chose if you only agree"

Harry- "okay what is this information" I said shocked by the only little information I have had

Death- "you child aren't the child of Lillian Marie potter nee black and James Charles Potter, you child are the child are from a royal family your father was the king of dark creatures like Vampires, Werewolf's and more and your mother was the queen of light creatures like Unicorns, owls and more There names were Lucifer Morningstar and Harley Quinnzel. you real name is Hades Quinnzel-Morningstar and you are also heirs/ lords ships to Morningstar, Quinnzel, Prevelle, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, lefay, Mortimer, Merlin, Death, Scamander, Barebone and Grindelwald also your have the DNA of every Dark Creature and Light Creature in you so you can turn into any of them that you want and time you want also have control of all of them" I waited for a minute of so for the information to get into his mind "the chose is well question is do you want me to send you to your godfathers home or back were I found yeah.

Harry- after he asked me that question I said "Godfathers home please" and after I said that I found my self in my godfathers home in the living room.

....12 GRIMMAULD PLACE....

Sirius- I was sat in the kitchen with my mate Remus drinking a cup of coffee while he was reading a paper but after a while I hear a apparition happen in the living room. I turn to look at Remus "are you expecting some one" after I asked Remus just shoked his head while shrugging his shoulders going back to his paper.

Harry- I heard my godfather speak to someone who I'm guessing is Remus in the kitchen area of the house. I tiptoed into the kitchen and went up behind Sirius and made him jump but then he turned around but all I did was put on a cheeky smile saying "hey Sirius and Remus" and after saying that I gived him a hug then Remus.

Remus- "pup what has happened to you" after a couple of seconds I clicked into my brain and I hugged him again but this time tightly "aww pup you went into a inheritance"

Harry- I nodded my head saying "yep found out Lily and James weren't my real parents turns out they are the king of dark creatures including animals and queen of light creatures including animals, Lucifer Morningstar and Harley Quinnzel-Morningstar" after I said that they both had shocked faces on them and as they were about to both bow to me I said "don't bow, your family" which made them smile but the I said "can I stay here for a bit until I find a home or my mates.

Sirius- I looked at Remus making my eye cute and big which always makes me get my way saying "please Remy"

Remus- I huff saying "fine but be carful the order will be coming around sometimes so don't get cault

Harry- I smirked while jumping up excitedly saying "yay!" over an over again

----

Too be continued

Hoped you all enjoyed it and hoped it all made sense

C.W.

----