Chapter 4

----same day----

Hades- I go with Draco and Severus to there personal quarters. once we got there I was pushed up against the someone chest I looked and saw it was Draco. I felt a hand under my chin making me face Sev. once I'm facing him he pushes his lips onto mine, they were soft and gentle but after a minute he bit my bottom lip pushing his tongue into my mouth and I moan while we go into a now passionate make out with Draco kissing my neck. I get lifted up and was dropped onto a bed. once my back hit the bed I felt all my clothes were off.

Draco- me and Sev vanish our clothes after we vanished Hades first. Sev went up behind hades turning in around and putting hades mouth on his juicy cock. I crawl up in between hades legs getting ready to prepare him.

Hades- I feel a finger go inside me, making me moan vibrating on Sev's cock making him moan loudly which made me want more. after one finger they came another one after another one until I had four inside my as. while having all four fingers in me pumping in and out of me making me a moaning mess I feel a tongue on the rim on my ass then I feel the fingers being pulled fully out fully replacing then with Draco's tongue and that went on for a while. after a while Draco pulled away going to near to me ear whispering

Draco- "are you ready"

Hades- "yes please...please more...merlin" I feel him pushing inside my biting my shoulder marking me at the same time then after a while Sev pushing into me also making me full in the ass with there cocks marking me too also knotting me full. I hear an apparition I see Tom he gets naked but I don't know how he got here when were at Hogwarts. tom comes over to me after Draco's Knott and Sev's Knott going down. he crawls to me pushing me down with my ass more in the air marking me a Knotting me too like the other too making me full with all of there cum.

----morning/ the next day----

Hades- I wake up to find my self on Tom chest with Draco and Sev hugging us. I move making sure to not wake them up and then going to get my clothes then taking a shower seeing then getting changed (clothes up top). I walk back into the bedroom to see the rest clean and dress and that. "so what's happening now?"

Severus- "you and Draco are not staying here or so am I so were going home with Tom"

Hades- I nodded my head in agreement then apparating out of the hell whole