Chapter 25 - Take Michelle Ma Belle.

November 1973.

Friday, November 2nd.

Roger POV

Today is Finn's Holiday and Queen's presentation at Imperial College, tomorrow there will be another performance and at the end of the month there will be a short tour in the UK with Mott the Hoople. It's seven in the evening, and the boys and I were rehearsing in the auditorium of Imperial College. Our friends will arrive later. The boys and I paused at the rehearsal and Bri asked,

"And Josephine is she coming to the band today?"

"No," I said, lighting a cigarette. "She's still mad at me over the Halloween party because I danced with Kate.

"Your girlfriend was right this time," Freddie said, closing in. "You still had a fight with Scott to dance with Kate.

"Rog, I think you should open the game with us, with your friends," Deacy said.

- Open the game in what sense? I asked, puffing my cigarette.

Andrew, Kate's cousin looked at me and said,

"You know very well what Deacy meant, Rog. Please trust us and say everything you feel for my cousin.

I puffed on my cigarette again and sighed.

"I do not know Andrew. "I mean it," I said honestly. "Your cousin gives me emotions I did not do before. I always find Kate very beautiful, sweet, fair, but from time to time, what I feel for her cousin is very confused in my heart.

"Then think well what you want and what you want for your life," Andrew said, slapping me on the shoulder. "After all, you can not hurt Josephine, let alone my cousin Kate, they do not deserve it.

"I know that, Andrew," said the gaze. "It turns out, my friend, that it is getting harder and harder to try to understand all this confusion in my heart.

Luke, Kate's friend, was with us and promised nothing to tell Kate about the conversation. He will help photographer Mick Rock take pictures of the two performances at Imperial College.Mick Rock is a professional photographer and has taken photos of David Bowie, Lou Reed, is a personal friend of Syd Barrett, a former Pink Floyd filmmaker, and the boys and I were already watching their work as a photographer and Trident Studios hired him to take pictures of Imperial College, as well as the cover and back cover of our second album and photos of the release. Luke, as he is still a college student in photography, will be Mick Rock's assistant. Mick will still think of some cover for the band's second album. The album name will be Queen II.

Queen performed on the evening of November 2, starting at ten at night. We showed up until eleven-thirty in the evening and then went out with our friends. Kate was present along with the girls. The second presentation will be on Saturday, day three.

Michelle Ma Belle POV

Saturday, November 3rd. After breakfast, one of the directors of New Musical Express, Joseph Marion told me not to forget what I have to do today at Queen's second presentation at Imperial College. Since I failed to destroy Brian's Red Special guitar, this time I'll have another assignment.

"I know what I have to do, Joseph Marion," I said seriously, finishing my coffee.

"If you can do it this time, you'll make a large sum of money, and I know you really want it," he told me on the phone.

"Do not worry, I'll do everything you're asking me for tonight at Queen's second performance at Imperial College. She said impatiently.

"Fine," he said, smiling. "I'm counting on your intelligence and discretion.