Chapter 50 - Composition of songs / Brian May in Sparks?

Notes: The video above is from the band Sparks with the song "This Town Is not Enough For Both Of Us"

The song is until legal and successful in 1974. It became a big hit and you will understand throughout the chapter because I posted that song at the beginning of the chapter.

This chapter contains truthful information about Brian May and Roger Taylor that they have almost left Queen to join other bands.

Friday, May 31, 1974.

Freddie POV

While Bri is in the hospital, recovering from hepatitis B, Rog, Deacy and I are working on the band's new album, we are writing songs. Deacy and I are meeting in Rog's apartment this Friday afternoon.

"My dear ones, did you like this song I finished writing?" He said, handing out a paper with music lyrics for Deacy and Rog to read.

- The lyrics are interesting, I liked the song, what is the name of the song? Roger asked.

"The name of the song is Flick of the Wrist," he said to them, smiling. "So this song will be on the band's next album.

"I finished writing Misfire," Deacy said, showing Roger and me the words.

"I also liked the lyrics," Roger smiled. "It's the first song you make, Deacy, I hope it becomes a regular one.

"I'm not a good songwriter," Deacy said.

- Dear Deacy do not underestimate so much - I smile to my friend - Your song will also be on the band's next album.

Roger stood silently staring at a piece of paper.

"And you, dear Rog, want to show us some song you also wrote?" I asked the blonde.

"Well, I finished writing a song right now, but, I do not know if she's good, I need your opinions and Bri's, of course," Roger said to Deacy and me.

- It matches with you Rog, after all a part of the song talks about cars - Sorriu Deacy - Speaking of when will the race be?

"In the second half of July," Rog said.

"Your song is very good, Rog," he told him. "But has not it got a name yet?"

- I think the song will be called Tenement Funster. - Roger said smiling - I am very happy that you have enjoyed my song, now only need to give Bri his opinion.

"I'm sure Bri will like the song, Rog, do not worry," Deacy said with a guitar in his hand.

"I need to show Kate the song, to see what she thinks," Roger said excitedly.

"Do you need your friend's approval, too, dear Rog?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, and Roger smiled.

"Of course you do, I want to show Kate and have her opinion about it too, which to me is very important," Roger said with a smile.

Deacy and I looked at each other and smiled softly. Deacy and I suspect Roger is in love with Kate, but he still did not have the heart to break up with Josephine, much less confess his love for Kate.

- What's it? They're looking at me in a different way. "Roger said scratching his head.

- It's nothing, my dear Rog - said smiling at him - It is better to continue to write new songs. I started writing another song and I want to show it to you.

I showed Rog and Deacy the song I was writing, which has no name yet, but which speaks of a luxury prostitute.

"The lyrics are incredible, Freddie," Deacy said.