Moving on

Thomas hasn't been able to focus lately, for some reason his mind just kept going back to a certain person.

Thomas groans out in annoyance, practically banging his head unto the table, he stays there for a short amount of time before sitting back up and looking at his papers.

'Im never gonna finish all of this'

"Hey someone seems a bit down"

"Hi patton"

"Hey kiddo, is something wrong, you seem upset"

"Nothing, its just I cant focus"

"Maybe you could take a little break, you've been working for a while now, and you don't want to tire yourself out kiddo"

"I literally made no progress"

"Oh dear, uh okay, maybe you could try to clear your mind"

"I guess..."

"What are you thinking about then son"

"Don't call me son"

"Sorry kiddo"

Thomas released a heavy sigh

"No its fine I just-ugh"

"Can you not see the problem clearly dear patton"

"Hi roman"

Thomas greeted the fanciful with a lack of emotion

"I do believe that Thomas here is experiencing Problemas de romance universitario"

Patton stared at him with a smile, not understanding what he had said

"What he meant to say is that, perhaps Thomas here is experiencing problems with his 'social life', to be more specific his 'love life', perhaps he has an interest in one of the students in his classes"

Thomas nodded and banged his head on the table, cheek turning light pink

The three watched him in disbelief, until Roman spoke up.

"Thomas I do believe that you are acting strange, you've never been this way before, what's the matter?"

"Well he is being a bit down in the dumps, what's wrong kiddo"

"I agree, you may seem uncomfortable talking about it, but if we do not, it could lead to you failing this project and that project, and this issue could really affect your studies."

"Well its just... I-..."

Thomas took a deep breathe, letting it out as a sigh.

"I don't know-its just-eugh"

"Come on kiddo, you heard logic, and well he's right, we should really talk about it"

"He's afraid"

The darker side said popping up all of the sudden, startling the three.