Chapter 5

NOTE: Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I have finals this week and everything's been crazy! @musicfreak4ever is suffering with me! ;) ENJOY!

My jaw dropped and he gave me a hopeful expression.

“Yes!” I said happily.

He picked me up and spun me around before connecting our lips in a passionate kiss.

“When do you want me to move in?” I asked after we pulled apart.

“How fast can you pack?” He said with a grin.

Harry drove me through town to my house where I told him to stay in the car while I packed. As I entered the house, I saw my dad passed out on the couch with a vodka bottle hanging from his grip. I ran upstairs and threw all of my important stuff like clothes and old photos into a suitcase. I grabbed my savings from inside my closet before writing a note for my dad.

Thanks for nothing over the years. I’m leaving you to go be happy for once. Maybe I’ll see you again someday ~Caroline

I laid it on the table next to his passed out form before grabbing my suitcase and heading for the car.

The next morning I woke up wrapped in Harry’s strong arms and instantly felt at home. I carefully slipped out of bed and went to get some cereal.

While boiling water for tea, I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around my waist. I soon felt Harry’s soft curls as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

“Are you okay?” he asked sincerely.

“Never better,” I responded.

He stared into my eyes for a few moments, his piercing green eyes looking into my soul. He leaned forward and connected our lips briefly before walking to get his own tea.

“I want you to meet my friends,” he said.

I nearly choked on my tea I was sipping.

“What?!” I asked in disbelief.

“You heard me, I want them to meet you,” he said with a smirk.

“B-but….what we’re doing is illegal!” I protested.

“I trust these people with my life, they won’t tell anyone,” he said.

I nodded but bit my lip with nerves.

“What’s wrong?” he asked with worry.

“What if they don’t like me?” I whispered.

He smiled with relief before wrapping me up in a hug.

“They’re going to love you,” he said certainly.