Chapter 7

NOTE: Sorry I haven't updated in so long! Life has been hectic lately, with the new story I started and driver's ed ruling my life :) Let me know what you think of this chapter! ENJOY! 

That following Monday, I practically skipped into my first class, where it was still empty, except for Louis and Niall. They hadn’t spotted me yet, so they were still wrapped up in their own little world.

“I should go, class will start soon,” said Niall, wrapping his arms around Louis’ neck tightly.

“Okay, go teach; I love you,” said Louis.

“I love you too,” replied Niall.

Their lips met in a sweet kiss before pulling apart and turning around.

“Bloody hell!” exclaimed Louis as he saw me standing there.

Niall blushed profusely before heading towards the door and running out.

“I’m sorry! You two are just adorable,” I said.

Louis let out a laugh before pulling me into a hug and picking me up.

“Louis!” I squealed.

We were laughing as we heard the classroom door open.

“Tomlinson! Hands off my girlfriend!” ordered a familiar husky voice.

“Oh relax, Styles! You know she loves me,” Louis joked while putting me down.

I felt Harry’s arms wrap protectively around me.

“I think she loves me more,” said Harry smugly.

The bell rang, signaling the end of our conversation.

“I better go,” said Harry.

He kissed me on the lips quickly before running out the door.

Throughout my classes that day, I felt like I was on cloud 9. The mean names that were thrown at me somehow didn’t affect me. I have an amazing boyfriend and new friends that truly cared about me.

I’m happy.

I didn’t think I would ever say that.

At lunchtime, I grabbed my bag and headed up to Harry’s room. The blinds were already pulled down and when I turned the door handle, it was locked.

“Who is it?” I heard Harry call out.

“Santa Claus; who do you think?” I said sarcastically.

The lock turned and as the door opened, I saw Harry’s smirking face.

“Very funny,” he said dryly.

I smiled at him before following him in and locking the door.

As soon as I turned around, I felt Harry’s hands pick me up and set me on his desk. He rested his forehead on mine and stared into my eyes lovingly.

“I’ve missed you,” he breathed.

“I missed you too,” I said, my hand playing with a loose curl.

“You’re obsessed with my hair,” he said with a chuckle.

“Maybe I am; it’s just unnaturally perfect,” I said.

His large hand came up to cup my cheek gently before he ran his thumb across it. I saw his eyes flicker to my lips briefly before he leaned in and kissed me. Our lips moved together effortlessly as he rested himself in between my legs. His lips left mine shortly to kiss up my jaw before I pulled him back to my lips.

A loud knock at the door separated us.

“Let me in!” we heard Briana yell.

“Why?” asked Harry.

“There’s an emergency!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story will get better! I promise! Some action is coming soon! :)