Mischievous Kiss-Love in Tokyo (Cast)

All Cast

Miki Honoka as Kotoko Aihara

Kotoko Aihara is the main protagonist of the series. She has had a one sided love for the school's most popular boy since her freshman year of high school. Though shes not good in academics, She works hard to succeed. She only lives with her father, because her mother has already passed away. Although Naoki and his younger brother are cold to her, she is welcomed by his parents. Especially their mother, who at first sight falls in love with Kotoko. She feels Naoki hates her, and is slow to realizing that he is actually in love with her. She was the reason Naoki decided to go to college, and the reason he wants to be a doctor. In the end, she wins his heart and he proposes to her, leaving her in shock.

Yuki Furukawa as Naoki Irie

Irie Naoki is the smartest, and most handsome boy at Tonan High School. He is rumored to have an IQ of 200, and is very popular among the girls due to his intelligence and his looks. Despite being loved by almost all the girls in his school, he has no interest in the girls who pursue him. He at first is very cold to Kotoko, but warms up to her later in the story. He acts cool, and mean in front of Kotoko, leaving the impression that he hates her, but he is actually falling in love with her. Although he's a genius, he is also slow to realize that he loves Kotoko. He shows jealousy when he sees her with Kin-chan, but never expresses it until Kin-chan proposes to her. He then thinks she is in love with him, and decides he can finally let his feelings towards her out. Kotoko was the reason he wanted to attend college, and the reason he wanted to become a doctor.

Yuki Yamada as Kinnosuke Ikezawa

Kinnosuke is Kotoko's good friend. He has a one sided love for Kotoko, and is willing to do anything for her. He is the only one in his class to not go to college due to low scores. He is upset about this, but later cheers up when Kotoko tells him that he can always find something he's good at, and not graduating means he can get a head start in the work field. This encourages him to work as a chef at her fathers restaurant. He has a hatred for Naoki due to the way he treats Kotoko, and his cold attitude toward her. When Kotoko and Irie get married, he is forced to give up, and admit defeat. Despite this, he warns Naoki that if he ever breaks her heart, he will still be there to wipe her tears, and always will be.

Nanami Fujimoto as Jinko

Jinko is one of Kotoko's best friends. She usually wears head phones around her neck, and along with Satomi, she looks out for Kotoko and adore her very much.

Kasumi Yamaya as Satomi Ishikawa

Satomi is also Kotoko's best friend. Satomi is a little more mature than the other two.

Tomomi Nishimura as Machiko Irie

Machiko Irie ( mama Irie ), who is referred to as "mama" by her husband, is the mother of Naoki, and Yuki. She loves Kotoko more than anyone, due to the fact she wanted a daughter. She acts very young, and loves things that young teens would love. She looks very young and beautiful despite her age. When she first found out Kotoko loved Irie, she was so happy, and from there , she would stop at nothing to make sure they would end up together.

Kakaricho Imoaraizakawa as Shigeki Irie

Referred to by Mama Irie as "Papa", Shigeko Irie is the father of Naoki and Yuki, and also longtime friend of Kotoko's father. He is a very jolly man, which surprises Kotoko because he looks nothing like Naoki. He is a hard working man, and is the head of a large company, which Naoki is supposed to take over in the future.Yuga Aizawa as Yuuki Irie

Yuuki is Naoki's younger brother. He takes after Naoki, and looks up to him. This makes him act cold toward Kotoko when she first moved in. Despite only being in elementary school, he is also a genius, and is smarter than Kotoko.

Yoji Tanaka as Shigeru Aihara

Shigeru Aihara is the father of Kotoko. He works as a chef at his own restaurant named Aihara. He is good friends with Naoki's father. He cares about his daughter a lot, and knows that Kotoko's love for Irie is one sided.

Kanna Mori as Yuko Matsumoto

Matsumoto is one of Kotoko's rivals. She also likes Naoki. She is very good at tennis, and convinces Naoki to join the tennis team with her. She is very smart and beautiful also, but the reason she chose to go to a collage that is below her standards, is because she saw, and fell in love with Naoki when she was in high school.

Keisuke Shibasaki as Taro

Atsushhi Shimarata

Riho Takada as Sahoko Ohsuki

Sahoko is Naoki's fiance later at the end of the series. She fell in love with him at first sight. She is very jealous of Kotoko because Naoki's mother loves Kotoko a lot.