The Journey to Accordia

A/N:This is a oneshot where Luceus and Aurora meet Lazarel and the rest of the gang in DQH2.Of course there will be much more oneshots.You can request them or i try to write a few of my ideas.Back to the oneshot.

Aurora,Luceus and their new friend Yang were spending time together in the beautiful garden of Arba.Yang wanted to be a Royal Guard like them so she decided to go to the castle and asked if she could try it.King Doric accepted her of course and said he has two very good teachers.The three of them got along well from the beginning and now they turned into really good friends.As they were in the garden a familiar light surrounded them and suddenly everything was black for a short moment.The time has come..The tree of them found themselves again in the middle of Accordia.So Empyrea gave them another chance to travel into another world."Everyone alright?"asked Luceus as he looked at the two girls.The girls nooded."Well well well who have we here in my kingdom?"They turned around and saw the young warrior king Lazarel.Before anyone could greet him Aurora sprinted to Lazarel and jumped into his arms making them both fall to the ground.Lazarel grunted as the small woman landed on top of him but he laughed."Oww what the hell...haha i missed you too strange lady who fell from heaven."Aurora laughed and got up."The King of the whole wide world shouldn't lay on the ground."She was holding her hand out to him to help him up and he gladly took it.Lazarel patted the dirt away and went over to Luceus."Nice to see you again man.Try to control your girl next time."he said as he hugged him.Luceus laughed and hugged him back."Easier said than done she is very stubborn."Aurora shot him a glare but he just smiled at her and that made her smile too.Goddess he loved her.Lazarel went over to Yang and also hugged her."Nice to see you again Blondy."he said and patted her shoulder."Mm..Don't push it young man."Yang said but smiled.Luceus went over to Aurora and wrapped his hand around her waist."How are Desdemona and Cesar by the way?"asked Aurora as she leaned into Luceus."Oh please don't go all lovey dovey around me,watching Desdemona and Cesar is already horrible enough."said Lazarel as he made a disgusting face.Aurora and Luceus laughed at this until Aurora turned to Luceus."Alright i see you later?"Luceus nooded."Don't burn the city down you two."Lazarel made a Oh please face."Well then shall we Milady?"Lazarel asked as he was holding out his hand to Aurora.Aurora pressed a quick kiss to Luceus cheek before she run off."Last one in the Castle is a potato!"she said as she was running already."Hey hey that's unfair!Luceus!Say something!"Lazarel said before he began to run after Aurora.Luceus sighed but had a small smile on his face.That's the girl he knows.Always running off.Yang walked to Luceus and placed her hand on his shoulder."Hard to believe that Aurora is older than Lazarel.""Tell me about it."said Luceus."Anyway Luceus,aren't you jealous?"Luceus looked at her."I mean she literally jumped on top of him and his hands were on her hips and they get along very well."Yang said as she looked at Luceus.Luceus walked to a wall and leaned against it before he thought for a second.Was he jealous?Sure Lazarel is his best friend and he knows that he would never make a move on Aurora but still.A few people in Accordia already thought that Lazarel and Aurora were a couple because of all the fun they had.He knows that they get along very well since the beginning because their personality is the same.Of course sometimes it felt weird to see how Lazarel kissed Auroras cheek for fun or sometimes when they actually act like a couple.Yang snipped her fingers in front of his face to snap him out of his daydream."Hey Captain you there?"Luceus was a bit startled but he nooded."Yeah yeah i'm here.Well of course i am after all she is my girlfriend and i love her but on the other side she deserves a friend like Lazarel.And i don't want to come between them just because i love her.She also accepts it that i'm close with Isla so why shouldn't i accept it that she is close with Lazarel?"Luceus leaned his head back against the wall with a sigh."I just want her to be happy.."Yang awwwwed."You two are really made for each other.Well if i was you i would tell her that it disturbs you a bit,because sooner or later she will feel it that something disturbs you.So better now and not later."Luceus smiled."I will thank you Yang.""Don't mention it Captain."Yang said with a smile."Well shall we take a look around the city while my two kids are somewhere?"Luceus asked the blond girl.Yang nooded."Let's."

Later

Luceus and Yang were already waiting for Lazarel and Aurora to show up.And in the next moments they did.Their laughing could be heard through the whole city.Sounds like they had a lot of fun together.Lazarel waved to them and Aurora sprinted right into Luceus arms.She wrapped her hands around his neck and snuggled her face into his neck."I missed you.."she whispered into his ear.Luceus smiled at her words wrapped his hands around her waist."I missed you too."he whispered back and kissed her cheek."Awwww that's sooooo disgusting.Get a room already."said Lazarel.Luceus looked at him."We will."he said with a smirk.Lazarel threw his hands in the air and walked away."That's it!Bye!"The tree of them laughed until Luceus lifted Auroras chin up to his eyes."Can i speak to you later when we get home?"his brown eyes looked into her beautiful blue eyes.Aurora shook her head."I know what it is about and i spoke to Lazarel about it.We try to act like adults around you.I'm sorry...If i would have known about it sooner i would have told him from the beginning..I'm sorry if we made you uncomfortable.."Aurora said as she lowered her head.Luceus was shocked.How did she find out?Who told her that?It doesn't matter right now.Luceus lifted her face to his again."I'm sorry too i should have said it sooner but it's also stupid because he is your best friend an..."Luceus couldn't finish his sentence because Aurora placed her finger on his lips to silence him."Shut up you muttonhead."she said before she placed her lips on top of his.Luceus kissed his girl back and you could hear Yang awwwing in the background and Lazarel's throwing up sounds in the distance.

A/N:Well that's it pewds.