Sebastian Vettel - Another Title

A/N: this one was requested before the championship was decided, sorry it took me so long!

You stare at the screen in disbelief. But the positive kind of disbelief. How did he manage to pull this off? After the crazy season Sebastian has had, he is now World Champion. He has done it again. His 5th title. And he deserves it so much. It has been a while since his last title and you knew Sebastian really wanted to win this season. Not just for himself, but also to make it more interesting for the fans as Mercedes have been dominating in F1 for way too long, according to him at least.

You know it's gonna be a crazy few hours, but you don't mind. You're so happy for Seb, he has fought so hard for this.

"Y/N?" you hear someone say, making you turn around to see Britta standing behind you.

"Congrats Britta!" you exclaim as you hug her tightly.

"Congrats to you too! You want to come with?"

"Yeah, for sure!" you say and you fellow Britta to parc fermé, where Sebastian will soon be joining you. It takes a bit longer as he does some donuts on the main straight, making you smile. Sebastian gets out of his winning car and jumps up in the hair, pumping his fist in the air. He runs towards the pitwall and climbs through it, making his way to the team. Once he reaches them, he gets surrounded by them as they congratulate him. You stand a bit to the back, waiting for Sebastian to see you.

"Liebe!" Sebastian exclaims when he sees you. He walks towards you and picks you up before spinning you around, making you laugh as you wrap your arms around him.

"I'm so proud of you!" you tell him as he puts you back down.

"It's all thanks to you liebe," Sebastian tells you, making your smile fall a little as you remember the tough times earlier in the season. Sebastian was so down when Lewis was way ahead of him and you had to try really hard to get him to pick himself up again. But you were able to do it and he picked himself up and now he has won. He is World Champion again. Five-time World Champion.

"All for you," Sebastian says before pressing his lips against yours.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" you ask, making Sebastian shrug as you chuckle.

"They can wait."

"So can I. We have an entire night and after that a whole offseason to spend together. Give this moment to your fans, they deserve it. We'll celebrate tonight."

"I hate it when you're right," Sebastian sighs, making you chuckle again.

"I'll see you in a bit. Enjoy!"

"I will, don't worry," Sebastian says, pressing his lips against yours once more before he heads towards the cooldown room behind the podium. You smile as you watch him on the podium not too long after, proud of your man for achieving this for the 5th time. It's been one hell of a year.

This one was requested by KamiiTth, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

Requests are closed right now, sorry. I have a lot going on, mostly in my mind, so I'm just gonna take a little time to let things settle down a bit.

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite