Lewis Hamilton - Dog Lovers

Walking around the paddock of the Spanish GP is like walking around in paradise. At least for me it is. I've loved F1 for years and years and now that I actually work in the world of F1, it's like a dream has come true. On top of that, I get to travel all around the world.

"Roscoe, no!" I hear someone call out, but before I can turn to see who called out, I feel something wet against my leg, making me freeze. I look down and see a dog sniffing my leg. Probably Roscoe, which means this is Lewis Hamilton's dog. Which means the voice that called out belongs to Lewis Hamilton.

"I'm so sorry," the same voice says and I look up, seeing Lewis Hamilton standing in front of me.

"It's okay."

"He just ran off, normally he's very good around the paddock."

"Really, it's okay, he seems like a nice dog," I say as I kneel to pet Roscoe.

"He is, he's the best," Lewis says and I can hear the pride in his voice.

"Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" I ask, using a funny voice as I pet Roscoe, ruffling up his hair a bit.

"You're good with him, do you have dogs yourself?"

"No, I don't, but I wish I did. I'm away a lot, so it's not really practical to have dog," I say as I stand up straight again.

"You do realize you're talking to the guy who has 2 dogs and has been traveling around the world for years?" Lewis says, making me laugh

"Yeah, I know. But I don't think I have the same kind of advantages as Lewis Hamilton does," I say, making Lewis chuckle.

"Fair point. Well, Roscoe seems to love you," Lewis says as we both look at the bulldog, who has laid down between us.

"Guess I'm lovable," I say, making Lewis chuckle.

"So, what's your tasks around here?" he asks curiously.

"I'm a PR for Formula 1."

"You work for the big bosses?"

"I do."

"So I should be on your good side? Just in case," Lewis says, making me chuckle.

"I think you're good, even if you were on my bad side."

"So I'm on your good side," Lewis asks, smirking at me.

"Hmm, maybe."

"Any way I can make sure?"

"There might be."

"How about I give make sure try tonight?"

"Tonight? What's tonight?" I ask, curious to see where this is going.

"A date," Lewis says, a smirk on his face. He's not asking, he's stating it. I love his confidence.

"Oh really?"

"If you'll let me take you out that is."

"Yeah, I'll let you," I say, making Lewis smile.

"Great, so I'll pick you up at 7?"

"Sounds good. Will Roscoe be there?"

"To be honest, I prefer keeping you to myself tonight. If you don't mind," Lewis says, leaning closer to me.

"I don't."

"Good, then I'll see you tonight," Lewis says before giving me a kiss on my cheek. I slightly blush as Lewis winks at me before walking away, closely followed by Roscoe.

This one was requested by pasfeatvic, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Nothing is off limits, if I find it too uncomfortable to write, I'll let you know and we'll figure something out ;)

Love Evy

Instagram: readracewrite