Twitch's Harrowing

ZAC: Hey.. Twitch. You don't mind if I sneak into a harrowing party on the surface right?

Twitch: What? No! No No No! The surface dwellers will take you for sure!

ZAC: But.. it gets pretty lonely down here. Harrowing's the few times when I could go out there. Just lower the height a bit.. shape my features.. and I'm good!

Twitch: That's what they all say... Besides! Twitch could make this "Harrowing Party"! Probably even better than they could. We have enough subjects for one hehe..

ZAC: Twitch... Buddy.. I don't want to dance with bugs.

Twitch: Don't call them that! My roachmen have feelings you know! Besides.. You don't need the surface. Look where that got you.

ZAC: .........

Twitch: I'll rule the surface one day, but it will take time.. I'll get my army eventually.. But now! You should learn to stay away. Let me prove to you you don't need those stupid humans! Now.. what else does this "Harrowing Party" have? Outside of these.. weird, glaring pumpkin faces you put around my lair.. They won't jump right?

ZAC: No.. They don't jump. (Sighs) Well.. you do need a costume.

Twitch: Huh?

Twitch: Goopy One! There you are

Twitch: Goopy One! There you are... A certain slave has told me that you're onto something.. Speak! Your king demands it! I know you're betraying me to the humans.. I know it!

ZAC: Oh really..? Huh. Is that why you've been stalking me the whole day?

Twitch: Uh.. Yes! A king must be sure!

ZAC: Well... I haven't been conspiring or anything, but its definitely a surprise! I thin-

Twitch: So what is this surprise!? If its trying to find a way out of MY Harrowing party for the surface....

ZAC: No I won't! It's just.. Think of it as tribute pal.

Twitch: ...better be good...

(Takes off tarp to unveil a very messy Ziggs costume)

ZAC: Ta-da! Since you're making a party, you're gonna need a costume. I made it out of some cloth I found near the commercias. Isn't it great! I worked hard on the big bomb on the back.

(Twitch sniffs costume)

Twitch: Hm... Guess I do need a costume for this.. 'Harrowing' holiday.. Not perfect, Could use some sludge. How about shoving some poisons in that bomb... I want it to have my stench.. Glad you're staying. Less time you're out there, the better!

ZAC: Hey! Not sure how that will work out, pal. Let's not do anything sketchy yet.. It's pretty frail, and no problem! I don't want to ditch my friend's first Harrowing party.

(ZAC looks up as he hears the preparation of the Harrowing fireworks for Harrowing above them. It's always fun to see those... and the celebration.. and the atmosphere..)

Twitch: Oh! They're preparing bombs again for MY sewers? Hehe.. They never learn! (Raises crossbow)

ZAC: Twitch no!

Twitch: Goopy One!! Where were you!? You're late to MY party! The bell rang a lot while you're gone

Twitch: Goopy One!! Where were you!? You're late to MY party! The bell rang a lot while you're gone.. Did you go to the surface...? HM!?

ZAC: Uh... No.. I just.. I just wanted to make sure that people were doing fine up there.. Yeah! Making sure they don't invade..

Twitch: Hmph! Twitch can smell a liar.. SMELL IT! And what's that in your body HMMM? Let me see!

(Twitch quickly jumps into ZAC's body and takes out a bag of candy from him)

Twitch: Bleagh! 'Candy'?? Why... would you bring.. THIS FILTH! Its poison I tell you!

(Twitch glares at ZAC before throwing the bag at him)

Twitch: FINE! Be friends with the stupid humans.. The ones that tried to take our homes and exterminate us! The ones that killed your creators! Might as well go to the one called 'Takeda' and be his slave since you wanted it so badly!

ZAC (Angrily): Oh! And being your slave is so much better, right pal!?

(Silence)

ZAC: Look... How about we just enjoy this party as it is.. It's supposed to be a happy day buddy. I just got carried away up there.. Let's just celebrate it. You worked hard on this, haven't you? This nice party?

Twitch: Twitch only celebrates with his true subjects..

(Twitch leaves the pipe room with his Ziggs helmet, leaving the party behind him)