Chapter 16

A/N: Sorry for the late reply.

Guys please vote and comment it will only take a minute of your time.

-H

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Damon's POV

The whole day me and Kelly have been lazy just laying on our bed having a movie marathons.

Sometimes she would look distracted but most of the time she is actually watching and laughing when a funny scene would appear.

I was hoping that I was taking her mind of all the trouble and shit.

I wanted to get her more distracted so I held her waist and started kissing her neck and sucking on my mark gently.

We made out for a while then we ordered pizza.

After watching more movies we fell asleep.

(A/N: remember Kelly got threatened and the pack got attacked)

--------------------------------------------------------

Kellys POV

I woke up to being trapped in big comfortable arms that I instantly knew who it was.

Sadly every good moment has to end because I needed to piss.

I tried wiggling out of his grasp  but it was no use he was stronger.

I groaned as I couldn't escape.

I then heard a moan.

I looked up to see Damon opening his eyes and he was aroused.

"Babe stop moving" he groaned at then started sniffing my neck. 

"I need to piss" I said whining and wiggling around again.

"Why" he whined and pouted at me.

"Please" I said making a puppy dog face.

"Fine hurry back" he sighed in defeat.

I nodded and ran to our bathroom finally free.

I had a shower and brushed my teeth whilst thinking about the past events.

"We will be back for Kelly and we wont leave next time until everyone is dead!!!" Rang through my head.

I knew Alex was dirty using love to get to us werewolves but turning werewolves against their own kind, that's just low.

And its even worse that the rogues agreed and decided to work with that horrible bastard.

Alex is a orphan boy with a younger brother who is the same age as my sister Melissa.

When Cameron and Melissa would hang out you could see they had a crush on eachother.

Apparently Cameron doesn't even know his brother is a hunter.

When Alex was torturing me I tried guilt tripping him but he was blinded by hate.

(FLASHBACK)

"PLEASE STOP THIS ALEX, YOU ARE NOT THIS MONSTER" I cried out to him as he kept whipping me with silver chains.

"Think about Cameron" I managed to whimper out.

That seemed to freeze him.

"Your filthy kind killed my whole family Cameron is the only one left" he said his eyes cold and menace.

"What would Cameron think of you? Y-you are his role model how will he look up to a monster like you" I spat at him with so much disgust that he flinched slightly.

He put down the whip and looked me over before saying to me.

"You were my easy target, a stupid teenager that wanted to find love so you were my plan of revenge" he said eyes still cold and smirking at my reacton to his deadly look.

"You're a fucking crazy bastard" I screamed before blacking out.

(End of Flashback)

I cant let anyone else get hurt for my stupid mistakes.

Its obvious that Alex doesn't give a shit about me he just wants me as leverage.

I have over five hundred people willing to protect me and thats just the number of males not females.

I am the Alpha with Damon I have to protect them not the other way around.

If that bastard wants a fight he is sure as hell getting one.

--------------------------------------------------------

Melissa Pov (Kellys 16 year old sis)

Its been lonely being home alone all the time.

Kelly has gone and she is living with Damon now and im happy for her.

But I miss my sister my dad bought me a car since Kelly wont be taking me to school anymore.

A couple of days ago when it was the attack I was out there fighting but no body knew.

Because im a Alphas daughter I have a massive wolf like a betas size which is bigger than average wolves.

So no one really knew I was a girl let alone the Alphas sister if they knew I would be in big trouble.

Dad did eventually find out and grounded me but he forgave me a couple of days later.

The thing is that I did hide with the women but something told me to go to the battle field.

My wolf was urging me to hurry and go so I complied.

Once I was there I smelt a beautiful smell and my wolf screamed 'mate' in my head.

But the thing is I couldn't find him the only person I saw was Alex.

But I was so distracted that I didn't even attack him.

But my wolf kept telling me that the smell was coming from Alex but it wasnt him and the only smell like that was CAMERON !!!

Omg I think I just found my mate who happened to be my crush.

Although I haven't seen him in 2 years but I cant keep him out of my head.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/ N : Hope you guys enjoyed please vote and comment.

And sorry that its a short chapter.

-H