New beginnings

Akiemé pov

"Aj hurry we're gonna be late!" Tiana screamed as she was so excited that we were of to college. When I got out the shower and i saw her scampering about." What u looking for babe." I said to her, she looked at me jumped on me wrapped her legs around me. I gave her a lustful stare she smiled. Slowly sliding my hands around her small and attractive waist line, I kissed her. She kissed back, her lips so soft and sweet i would never get tired of this .. Us in fact. It's been so much years and i still feel the same when i kiss her. She's all i need i just hope she knows that. You see we've been together since high school, that's a pretty long time. I really love her so much she so is just so.... Amazing.

Tianas POV

College was a means of us getting away from our parents. When we told them at graduation about us, they weren't quite inviting to the idea that there daughthers were dating. But, honestly i really dont care. One reason why i understand their reaction is because Aj (Akieme's nickname) and i have been life long friends. Yes, i have known Aj from i was seven and we grew to like each other ever since the last year of middle school, but she did find the courage to ask me out until high school. Aj is honestly the most amazing person I've ever met. Yes, she has her faults i love her all the same." Why the hell are you staring at me like that?" I blushed lightly as she put me down staring into me hazel eyes. She was much taller than me. After all she has to be, she plays basketball hehe. It took me a while to get use to her height, having to tip every damn time was so annoying but worth it.